Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    Time waits for no-one
    Except me :yes:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Wait.... AJ managed to admit that he played such a game without drawing attention to the fact?.... :teehee:

Bagels please :sogood:
    I think it got lost in the many pure pure conversations that went on...my hinata pictures with their sly panty shots and my pyuri pun slipped through the net aswell :giggle: It's sly...all the pictures look really cute at first glance...but after a few seconds you realise they're a little suggestive...

(Original post by Annaconda)
    i've never had a mc muffin either, and dont plan to.
    i'm not a fan of mcdonalds.
    Mac Donalds :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Yes http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pure_Pu..._no_Monogatari
    It was originally an adult visual novel game, but was later released as one suitable for all ages...
    The name of the character in the game is Hinata, but me and Alex nicknamed her Miitoro before AJ told us who she was :yep:
    ah so thats where the name mitoro came from:giggle:

...this game though, on the wiki page theres a 6yr old girl with her crotch in some guys face ....what the hell was AJ playing:wtf:

Wait.... AJ managed to admit that he played such a game without drawing attention to the fact?.... :teehee:

Bagels please :sogood:
    normally I would see such a thing but I must have been tired that day:sad:

godd morning:wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)

...this game though, on the wiki page theres a 6yr old girl with her crotch in some guys face ....what the hell was AJ playing:wtf:

""Pure energy" is the only way to describe her. Hinata is frequently seen around Sachi or attaching herself to Jun's face"

:wtf:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)

Slow on the uptake on that one vin...I'm sure we've discussed pure pure a number of times :giggle:

Morning :hugs:

How are you today? :wavey:

I really do wish Anna would change that avatar now...Hinata belongs in the basement with the other memes or in pure pure related jokes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Slow on the uptake on that one vin...I'm sure we've discussed pure pure a number of times :giggle:

I really do wish Anna would change that avatar now...Hinata belongs in the basement with the other memes or in pure pure related jokes...
    i like it

but i'll change it when i find a better one

ReputationRep:
    I think it's about time I found a new avatar/sig combo :beard:

ReputationRep:

Hmm ...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    i like it

but i'll change it when i find a better one
    Please do :sigh: me and alex are already tainted with the meme pervert brush...but you can save yourself...quick before it's too late :indiff:
    edit: if my pb bandwidth wasn't exceeded I'd bring out my pyuri posters to encourage you to change your mind :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)

Onee-sama and I were talking aboout it yesturday interestingly:beard: what a creepy game :wtf:

I thought its actual name was mitoro because you lot used it :s:

trust AJ to know her real name:teehee:

:hugs:im good, I was very hungry but Ive just had breakfast:proud:

How's you:emog:
    ""Pure energy" is the only way to describe her. Hinata is frequently seen around Sachi or attaching herself to Jun's face"

:wtf:
    :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    pyuri posters
    :eek2:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    Onee-sama and I were talking aboout it yesturday interestingly:beard: what a creepy game :wtf:

I thought its actual name was mitoro because you lot used it :s:

trust AJ to know her real name:teehee:

:hugs:im good, I was very hungry but Ive just had breakfast:proud:

How's you:emog:

:erm:
    I'm still ill :sad: using the computer's making my headache worse...but I have nothing else to do...because everything makes my head worse And talking to you guys is more fun than staring at the ceiling :yep:
    I had apple pastry for breakfast :proud: which made my tummy hurt :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I'm still ill :sad: using the computer's making my headache worse...but I have nothing else to do...because everything makes my head worse And talking to you guys is more fun than staring at the ceiling :yep:
    I had apple pastry for breakfast :proud: which made my tummy hurt :sad:
    what about talking to vin-kin:huff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    No talking. Only petting :emog:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)

It's a catgirl, so it's ok :mmm: Neko hybrids apparently have only 3 times the lifespan of cats :sadnod: So she's the equivalent of 18, at least. :giggle:[/lies]
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    :eek2:
    Didn't you read the OP of the last chat thread? :giggle: I put the least perverted looking one up there :yep: I kept making them and realising they looked pretty dodgy :erm: that's the problem with all the images of that game it's like awww puppy :emog: and then seconds later...panty shots of a six year old as she clings to a guy's face :lolwut:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    Talking to vin-kin is definitely more fun than staring at the ceiling :emog:

ReputationRep:
    It's a catgirl, so it's ok :mmm: Neko hybrids apparently have only 3 times the lifespan of cats :sadnod: So she's the equivalent of 18, at least. :giggle:[/lies]
    She's a dog :eek:

oh dear I've just had the word dog going around in my head and now it seems like the stupidest name to call something
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Tobari's the cat girl...she's a tsundere cat girl...maybe we should introduce her to vin-kin? :emog:

Hinata and her sister are puppies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Please do :sigh: me and alex are already tainted with the meme pervert brush...but you can save yourself...quick before it's too late :indiff:
    edit: if my pb bandwidth wasn't exceeded I'd bring out my pyuri posters to encourage you to change your mind :yep:
    Jenni is actually a pervert?

Hypocrisy on a grand scale :eek:

:teehee:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.