Turn on thread page Beta

What do you drink at clubs and how much? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexAlexAlex)
    I normally drink Jack Daniels and Coke. Mmmmm
    It's normally £2 - £4 depends on where. I've never had it for a quid

If I'm drinking to get sloshed, and knowing I'll have a massive hangover it's straight on the red wine.
    mondays at spoons £1.25. sorted

ReputationRep:
    i drink pints and pints of... WATER

just heavily predrink before you go out, much cheaper that way. and then by the time you get into bed the world won't be spinning soo fast

ReputationRep:
    Double JD-coke

ReputationRep:
    I'm kinda addicted to smirnoff ice at the moment. I'll have a couple of those in each club, plus 2 aftershock shots (or apple sourz, depends whats cheapest haha). I'm a bit of a lightweight, so after like the 2nd club I'm pretty tipsy.

ReputationRep:
    I'll usually start off with two or three pints, usually Guinness or Carling. £2.50-3.00

Then I'll move onto old faithful, double Southern Comfort and Lemonade, I'll have four or five of these. £1.50-4.00 (depending on the club)

After that I'm usually well and truly mashed so I'll drink whatevers cheapest after that, usually some pure sugar (alcopops i.e.VK) or shots.

ReputationRep:
    I usually have 3 or 4 vodka and diet cokes...but if you want something fruity try cocktails or fruit alcopops.. or southern comfort/malibu and lemonade (not really fruity but soooo nice!)

ReputationRep:
    I might have a glass of wine (about 3,-€), but when I go out with a certain group of friends we usually end up on tequila shots (about 2,-€) but more often than not, I don't drink anything (about 0,-€)

ReputationRep:
    Blue WKD's or vodka & coke are pretty nice if you don't want to taste the alcohol too much.

ReputationRep:
    alcohol and loads of it

ReputationRep:
    if you want fruity have something like southern comfort w/ lemonade.
    If not, sourz. lol ^_^

I drink old fashioned jack or sambuca and coke

ReputationRep:
    I usually drink:
    Rose before I go out then..
    A pitcher of cocktail- £7 ish
    A couple of vodka and redbulls- £2.50 each
    A pint or 2 of snakebite- £2.50
    Loads of £1 shots, Jagerbombs and tequila- £1-£2.50
    One or 2 WKD type drinks- £3.20 ish
    Glass or 2 of Rose- £3.50 ish
    Couple of bottles of toffee apple and stawberry cider- £3.50ish each
    And at the end of the night when Ive almost run out of money the cheapest drink theyve got.
    I usually only have about £15 to spend aswell:p:.

ReputationRep:
    For clubs I'd usually drink smirnoff ice cause actually love it but I'd only have about 3 or 4. I'd usually drink beforehand though and it would usually be vodka and coke

ReputationRep:
    Gawwwwd - you all live in dirt cheap areas, when I go out a double is about £6/7

(Original post by Shadowplay)
    Gin and tonic is delightfully refreshing and you can hardly taste the alcohol.

I once made malibu and diet coke with my friend and we BOTH spit it out. I'd never tasted anything that disgusting in my life
    (Original post by calligraphy)
    Definitely, can't go wrong with a G&T...
    G&T may be a middle-aged drink, but it's just too good to knock. Hendricks gin with Fever-Tree tonic and a slice of cucumber. OMNOMNOMNOM

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    It depends where I am as to what I drink, in a bar I would probably have a cocktail, glass of wine or archers/vodka then in a club I drink double vodka coke or cheeky vimto.

As for the price, it really depends on where you are/what day it is. I have been in places where it is £1.50 for a double and then in another place a double is £7+ !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bananacake14)
    Malibu and diet coke everytime my parents think that it tastes like suncream though lol.
    This is all I drank when I was on holiday lol It's looovely.

ReputationRep:
    JD and Coke, or vodka and some kind of fruity drink (usually orange or lemon and lime), although mostly I have shots towards the end of the night. Apple Sourz are good ones if you're not used to having shots, a bit of Sambouca is great (but don't overdo it ), but just try things out and see what you like! I admit, clubs aren't the best places to 'try' drinks out because of the prices, but that's the only way you'll be able to work out what you really like.

ReputationRep:
    southern comfort and lemonade
    taboo and lemonade,

both of these are quite fruity!!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    archers and lemonade. not sure how much it is though, could be anything from £2 ... i only have 2 or 3 drinks pimms and lemonade is pretty fruity but i'm not really a fan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onthejubileeline)
    JD and Coke, or vodka and some kind of fruity drink (usually orange or lemon and lime), although mostly I have shots towards the end of the night. Apple Sourz are good ones if you're not used to having shots, a bit of Sambouca is great (but don't overdo it ), but just try things out and see what you like! I admit, clubs aren't the best places to 'try' drinks out because of the prices, but that's the only way you'll be able to work out what you really like.
    What is Sambouca and what does it taste like? Ive heard of apple sourz before, they sound nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranbow99)
    What is Sambouca and what does it taste like? Ive heard of apple sourz before, they sound nice
    As far as I know, it's a kind of spirit like vodka or whiskey, and it tastes a lot like liquorice. I think some places do it in different flavours, but I've only had ordinary Sambouca so I couldn't comment. You might love it, or you might hate it, but it's worth a try. However, I don't know anyone that doesn't like Apple Sourz, it's like drinking sour apple sweets in drink form, really tasty, and you can't taste the alcohol.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.