Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you drink at clubs and how much? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I usually stick to alcopops once I get into clubs, usually cheaper than spirits and don't tend to spill everywhere as much as drinks in glasses. If there's a deal on spirits that night though I have vodka, lemonade and blackcurrant. Usually have about 4-5 drinks in the club depending on how much they are.

ReputationRep:
    Stay away from apple sourz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    Stay away from apple sourz

Why? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranbow99)
    Why? :confused:
    One night I was out I had about 10 of them (no joke, my friend collected the shot glasses :rolleyes:). I don't think I've ever been that drunk before, if I had had one more drink I don't think I would be here :p: (obviously I had more to drink than apple sourz but erghh can't drink them anymore)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calligraphy)
    I don't know why this made me laugh as much as it did!
    repped
    Thank you for the 'rep', whatever that is. I'd like to return the favour? How do I do this? I'm glad you enjoyed my dry humour, too! (Y)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadowplay)
    I was given just gin and it blew my drunken mind away.
    Haha! That's happened to me SO many times, usually with rum or vodka, though. Cannot stand gin! (N)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Jack Daniels and coke, Southern Comfort and coke, or Amaretto and coke. (Always doubles.)

EDIT: In regards to the 'how much' bit, it really depends on where you are. Just a shame everywhere I go it's in excess of £6 per drink.

ReputationRep:
    i drink,
    vodka and lemonade - around £2.50
    vodka and irnbru - around £2.50
    vodka lemonade and lime - around £2.50, you might like this
    cherry sourz and lemonade - around £2.00 you might like this too
    then your usual Blue WKDs, Smirnoff Ice etc which are about £2.00

Depends where ye are though if its a pub then the drinks are cheaper which is why i only usually buy 1 or 2 drinks in a club where they can cost like £3.50.
    I usualy drink as much as i can before going out much cheaper if your wanting to get steamin lol but if you dont want to do that just drink as much as you can at the pub before going into the club.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.