Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Who has started revising then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    Who has started revising then?
    I keep telling myself to, alas I haven't started yet.

ReputationRep:
    well ive got to revise for ma english a2 duchess of malfi/william blake closed book exam which means lots of memory power!! i started revising from september in the sense that i wud come home and go over my notes, do essays and try ma best on a homework essays. now that time is nearing, ive started to time myself. i completed taking all of my AS IT module 1 revision notes a week before the holidays, so that i cud start revisin this week. but luk, im sat on my fat ass typing away on uk-learning.

ReputationRep:
    i am doing 6 exams in january, all A2 modules, no resits

everyone, EVERYONE who i know who did alevs last year stress the importance of doing well in january A2 exams, if you revise hard and do well then june becomes a (comparative) doddle, and you can laugh at all your friends who have so much work to do.

ReputationRep:
    Long-term revision never works for me anyway.

I find an intensive week before the exams is most effective.

So, two exams, two weeks needed. Still plenty of time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    Long-term revision never works for me anyway.

I find an intensive week before the exams is most effective.

So, two exams, two weeks needed. Still plenty of time.

yeh but if u make sure u understand the basic/core of the subject pver the long term, u can cramm the annoying detaily bits in over a 2 week revision period

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SparklLZz)
    yeh but if u make sure u understand the basic/core of the subject pver the long term, u can cramm the annoying detaily bits in over a 2 week revision period
    I get taught the basic core understanding in school.

ReputationRep:
    ok then..

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.