Turn on thread page Beta

Guys....do you find girl's feet cute? watch

To all the guys out there do you ever find a girl's feet cute? Im not talking about some freaky foot fetish but just generaly speaking do you ever like how they look or do you notice them?

ReputationRep:
    hmm I sort of see where you're coming from. Not in a weird/fetish way as you mention, but in a dainty, cute sort of way. It's hard to explain actually.

I would certainly be put off by someone with huge flippers for feet though haha

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend thinks my toes are hilarious.
    Just cos they're a little bit on the obese side and are rather out of proportion with my feet :mad:
    I feel deformed and that I should live in Notre Dame with Quasimodo and pick my feet.

ReputationRep:
    Ive honestly never seen a foot ive found attractive in any way. Only feet i barely notice or notice in a bad way. I think he only people who are gonna admit to this are people with foot fetishes. lol

ReputationRep:
    babies or really small feet with proportional toes are cute.
    sos i aint a guy.

ReputationRep:
    The only nice feet are babies' feet!

ReputationRep:
    Only if they're clean. :P

ReputationRep:
    i tend to look more at the face, but yeah i see where you're coming from

ReputationRep:
    All the girls I've asked seem to have a deep disliking for their feet, which I've never really understood, I find them quite inoffensive...

ReputationRep:
    No, but I always admire silky smooth slender legs :sogood:
    Don't know what the deal with feet is, although nearly all my mates have said how they find a girl's feet cute how can feet be cute I don't get it? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I really, really care about a girl's feet.

I have a particular fetish for feet, but unfortunately most of the girls are really ugly down there. That turns me off if I see a girl that has the feet that looks hit by a sledgehammer.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend thinks my feet are cute because they're quite small.
    I hate feet completely, so I think he's a bit weird :p:

Feet are disgusting!! Cheesy, yellow and overgrown toenails :O

Babies feet are quite cute though.

ReputationRep:
    lol, I understand what you mean....but its all about baby feet, they are cute....not the cheesy ones of an adult

nothing wrong with having a fetish anyway....I suppose a foot one is better than those other ones involving blood and poop and other dirty things

ReputationRep:
    All feet at all time must be covered. Socks with sandals.

ReputationRep:
    girls should be worshipped head to toe :yes:

ReputationRep:
    i dont like feet full stop.

My ex was silly about them. Of all the parts he could fondle he chose them. o.O

ReputationRep:
    I hope not. My feet aren't that nice :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    The cutest thing in a girl is her feet...

...Not!...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.