The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hmm I sort of see where you're coming from. Not in a weird/fetish way as you mention, but in a dainty, cute sort of way. It's hard to explain actually.

I would certainly be put off by someone with huge flippers for feet though haha
My boyfriend thinks my toes are hilarious.
Just cos they're a little bit on the obese side and are rather out of proportion with my feet :mad:
I feel deformed and that I should live in Notre Dame with Quasimodo and pick my feet.
Reply 3
Ive honestly never seen a foot ive found attractive in any way. Only feet i barely notice or notice in a bad way. I think he only people who are gonna admit to this are people with foot fetishes. lol
babies or really small feet with proportional toes are cute.
sos i aint a guy.
The only nice feet are babies' feet!
Only if they're clean. :P
Reply 7
i tend to look more at the face, but yeah i see where you're coming from
Reply 8
All the girls I've asked seem to have a deep disliking for their feet, which I've never really understood, I find them quite inoffensive...
No, but I always admire silky smooth slender legs :sogood:
Don't know what the deal with feet is, although nearly all my mates have said how they find a girl's feet cute :s-smilie: how can feet be cute I don't get it? :confused:
Reply 10
I really, really care about a girl's feet.

I have a particular fetish for feet, but unfortunately most of the girls are really ugly down there. That turns me off if I see a girl that has the feet that looks hit by a sledgehammer.
Reply 11
My boyfriend thinks my feet are cute because they're quite small.
I hate feet completely, so I think he's a bit weird :p:
Feet are disgusting!! Cheesy, yellow and overgrown toenails :O

Babies feet are quite cute though.
lol, I understand what you mean....but its all about baby feet, they are cute....not the cheesy ones of an adult

nothing wrong with having a fetish anyway....I suppose a foot one is better than those other ones involving blood and poop and other dirty things
Reply 14
All feet at all time must be covered. Socks with sandals.
girls should be worshipped head to toe :yes:
i dont like feet full stop.
My ex was silly about them. Of all the parts he could fondle he chose them. o.O
Reply 18
I hope not. My feet aren't that nice :sigh:
The cutest thing in a girl is her feet...

...Not!...

Latest

Trending

Trending