Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Guys....do you find girl's feet cute? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I really hope guys arnt bothered by feet, it's the only part of my body I reeeeeaaally dislike!

ReputationRep:
    Personally I think feet are pretty discusting, each to their own though.

ReputationRep:
    Oh well, it's quite scary that almost nobody here likes feet...
    and to those who say to love babies' feet, are you sure you aren't a repressed pedo ?

ReputationRep:
    my girlfriend thinks her feet are terrible but i can't help tickling them every now and then

I think hers are nice because she is about 10 sizes smaller than me but apparently not :p:

Yeah, I have a foot fetish. It's a shame that most people find it either weird or disgusting, so I can never discuss it openly. As far as fetishes go, it's far from the strangest - in fact it's probably the most common. It's a strange attraction, and one I have no control over - you can't choose your fetishes. Some of the theories scientists have put forward for its existence are pretty interesting, but they haven't been able to pin it down just yet. It's a fun fetish to have - essentially what you're getting is another sexually attractive feature to admire on women. I'll be apprehensive about telling any telling any future partners, though. They'll have to be open-minded.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a fetish but I often find girl's feet cute. It's often hit or miss though. It's not all that important either.

Small, delicate hands and small, cute feet are adorable.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aehohikaruki/2830555750/

ReputationRep:
    Hehe I have small hands and feet
    And I love them for that XD hahaa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Figo077)
    hmm I sort of see where you're coming from. Not in a weird/fetish way as you mention, but in a dainty, cute sort of way. It's hard to explain actually.

I would certainly be put off by someone with huge flippers for feet though haha
    :eek: sigh, that's me in a nutshell. bummer...

i'm a girl but i hate feet! esp other feet touching my feet! *puke*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supergirl182)
    :eek: sigh, that's me in a nutshell. bummer...

i'm a girl but i hate feet! esp other feet touching my feet! *puke*
    Haha to be fair I probably exaggerated quite a lot. Categorising all girls with 'big' feet as a no-no is definitely a step too far lol, exceptions would obviously be made.

ReputationRep:
    So many girls have disgusting feet, I don't know how they can show them in the summer without feeling a bit embarrassed. Girls seem to (mostly, but I'll admit not all) wear shoes which are really not good for their toes, so they end up with disgusting inward pointing squished up toes and it's horrible. I've rarely seen men with this problem.

ReputationRep:
    Just like any part of the body, if it's not taken care of and dirty it's not nice. They're quite cute when a girl is clean and paints her toenails. I'm not sexually attracted to them though, luls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frieza)
    I really, really care about a girl's feet.

I have a particular fetish for feet, but unfortunately most of the girls are really ugly down there. That turns me off if I see a girl that has the feet that looks hit by a sledgehammer.
    This really made me laugh What girls have you been talking to?? Most girls I speak to don't have feet which look like they've been hit with a sledgehammer!!

Myself, I think feet are generally quite ugly parts of the body, and so I don't really pay attention to girls feet, big and flappy or otherwise!

ReputationRep:
    A girl with nasty feet = FAIL

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.