Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How old were you when you first got drunk? watch

• View Poll Results: How old were you when you first got drunk?
    <13
    16.88%
    14-16
    40.92%
    16-18
    24.04%
    18-20
    5.63%
    20+
    1.02%
    Never
    11.51%

ReputationRep:
    In conclusion, from this scientific poll I have created everyone that got wrecked, wasted, absolutely off their face before the age of 10 is a hooligan or yob. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw them on the news in The Democratic Republic of Congo acting as mercenaries for the sudanese Government. I have also determined from this poll that anybody in the categories of never or 20+ are safe. Anyone between 13 - 18 are certain to display homosexual tendencies throughout the majority of their life ( Accept me) unless it is stated on their birth certificate otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    Never happened :p:
    I only drink water in vasts amounts. Everything else makes me feel queasy :p:

ReputationRep:
    41 people including me have never drunk, that's about 40 more than I was expecting.

ReputationRep:
    I was 15- Drank quite a bit of Cider (with no one realising) whilst I was on MSN to some girl. My typing got really slurred, then I stood up from my chair and fell over and couldnt stop laughing. What makes it more funny is that I was on webcam haha.

ReputationRep:
    Never, dont drink lols, although when i did have a shandy once i did get tipsy but that was from drinking it through a straw when i was 14.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Never been drunk.
    The idea of being lugged home by a relative or friend, who might very well be a random stranger as I am too inchoerent to tell the differece, is not nice.

Plus, too many incidents with drunk relatives.
    They owe me their first born spawns.
    :smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nellydee)
    i'm laterrr than you! :sigh:
    Oh well, it's not a bad thing!

ReputationRep:
    I was fifteen which is quite old by Glasgow standards.

ReputationRep:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.