Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Grease <3 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    "Grease is the time it's the place it's the motion, grease is the way we are feeling"
    love love love love love it :woo: :woo:
    saw it three times with Ray Quinn as Danny <3333 in piccadilly theatre in west end

Anyone else seen it?

ReputationRep:
    I've seen the movie :p:. I might book tickets next time it's near me...

ReputationRep:
    Cool
    I hope it goes on tour soon
    it's amazing in the west end

ReputationRep:
    I thought the West End production was awful, one of the worst shows in the West End I've ever seen. That could just be me though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheatreLovely)
    I thought the West End production was awful, one of the worst shows in the West End I've ever seen. That could just be me though.
    Not just you, I was hoping that Flashdance would have moved in by now and kicked them out which was rumoured last year, but alas it seems it's bumping out Hairspray instead (before anyone gets pedantic, I know they aren't literally kicking the show out).

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I would love to see Flashdance - I didn't get to go to the tour. I prefer the rumour of Patti LuPone in Gypsy taking over at the Piccadily, though!

ReputationRep:
    I disapprove of Grease.
    "Be a skank, get ahead", seems to be the message.

ReputationRep:
    I belatedly anounce the death of Cha Cha DiGregorio to the Greasers

ReputationRep:
    And even more belatedly, Jeff Conaway ("Kenickie") died in May.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2011
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.