Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Guys Have To Know This. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *MJ*)
    Listen woman, when I go to gym, I know what I want to work on, I don't need some girl to tell me.

Also, I don't do it for girls, I do it for myself.

If you're so interested in the back, i'll put the bread in the bottom draw so you have to bend down to get it to get a back workout. :rolleyes:

Muscles + arm + chest > back

something here is screaming out to me, but i cant think what...?

queer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teriaki)
    What about big muscular thighs and calves? Do girls like those?

ReputationRep:
    No?

I like toned abs... not backs :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Double Agent)
    If I workout at all, its because I want to get fitter and stronger, not because you and your school friends have a penchant for backs.
    This. Although of course, a nice physique is one side effect of this that I'm not going to complain about

ReputationRep:
    Being too muscly is vile :\ Nicely toned is good enough for me And a guys back doesn't matter too much to me either :p:

ReputationRep:
    So if I get a really toned back, will girls not care that I have a small willy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miranda-ae)
    so this is going to be a long explanation of a reasonably simple fact, but context is everything.

after having watched marlon brando in streetcar named desire, me and some boys in my class were discussing how attractive he is (me) and what a man he is (them). they talked about the usual things, pecks, arms, and were incredibly shocked when i said - "easily the best thing about him was his back". they thought i was the weirdest person for thinking that his back was attractive.

asking the other girls in my class, all of whom confirmed that the best thing is easily the perfect V-shaped back, which rippling shoulder muscles.

so basically, guys, my message is - if you have to work on something, don't bother with a six pack or pecks - broad shoulders, excellent lats and powerful legs are what girls (at least me and all my friends) definitely want.

p.s. manly hands and being tall are also great, but sadly thats just nature so we understand

Duly noted.

ReputationRep:
    Well gee my back is not ripped therefore i'm going to be a fail with the ladies..*sigh*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jemmmy)
    No?

Precisely.

OP, I think you've been taking strong LSD.

Lay off it for a while. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Well gee my back is not ripped therefore i'm going to be a fail with the ladies..*sigh*

sad, but true.

basically my point is that having big shoulders and proportional arms is far better than these guys who work their arms but nothing else, and end up looking like monkeys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jemmmy)
    No?

but, the issue is that guys who have a nice ab/chest area want to show it off and then wax which is probably the biggest nono around.

ReputationRep:
    sad, but true.

basically my point is that having big shoulders and proportional arms is far better than these guys who work their arms but nothing else, and end up looking like monkeys.
    Well you seem to be the only one that cares...I'd rather spend my time on other things then hours in the gym getting big shoulders and backs or whatever the fruit you like..mmmkay!?

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: loool i repped the guy who demanded the OP shut the **** up, get in the kitchen and make a sammich

It had to be said:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teriaki)
    What about big muscular thighs and calves? Do girls like those?
    u kidding me! when i heard johnny wilkinson couldnt cross his legs due to the muscle...wow

ReputationRep:
    can you see the shoulders here!

http://threadforthought.net/oldimage...esire-1951.jpg
    yeah sexy n all but i know what i lovvve!
    :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    AGHHH and there was me working on my personality. Dammit.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is so stupid.
    Your opinion =/= every girl's opinion.
    I don't like backs or ripling muscles. I don't like muscles at at all. Lots of girls like abs and arms or whatever.
    Guys do whatever you want to do with your body, you'll find someone who likes it.

ReputationRep:
    so basically, guys, my message is - if you have to work on something, don't bother with a six pack or pecks - broad shoulders, excellent lats and powerful legs are what girls (at least me and all my friends) definitely want.
    Oh so this is how it works nowadays is it?

All right then: Girls, all of you go and have surgery to make your breasts not too large but not too small (say, DD), get rid of burger-nips if you have them, get a little bit of a belly but don't go chubby, have your hair tied up at the back with bangs hanging down, don't have any tattoo's, moisturize your skin so it's silky smoothe, have a cute little snub nose, make sure your teeth are straight, have high cheek bones, and for god's sake make sure you have a nice large ass that we can grab on to.

We don't work out for you any more than you dress up/shape your body for us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyoujin)
    Oh so this is how it works nowadays is it?

All right then: Girls, all of you go and have surgery to make your breasts not too large but not too small (say, DD), get rid of burger-nips if you have them, get a little bit of a belly but don't go chubby, have your hair tied up at the back with bangs hanging down, don't have any tattoo's, moisturize your skin so it's silky smoothe, have a cut little snub nose, make sure your teeth are straight, have high cheek bones, and for god's sake make sure you have a nice large ass that we can grab on to.

We don't work out for you any more than you dress up/shape your body for us.
    You went hard fam:top2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Calumcalum)
    AGHHH and there was me working on my personality. Dammit.
    Ah, want to get laid at a teenage level?
    Be a C***.

Post teenager? Be rich.

ftw.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.