Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Guys Have To Know This. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DAFOne)
    You watched A Streetcar Named Desire and all you could think about was Marlon Brando's neck? Tennessee Williams must be turning in his grave...

On a separate note, can you please watch Cat on a Hot Tin Roof and tell me:

a) why was Paul Newman then the best looking man in the world?
    b) why was Liz Taylor then the best looking woman in the world?

Off topic, the kid on the right in your sig reminds me of Alex Kidd if he were a real person.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, but i have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about! Marlon Brando's sexiness has almost nothing to do with his back; It's mainly because of the character he is playing. Yes he was sexy in real life, but playing Stanley made him seem sexier! What's his back got to do with it??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Calumcalum)
    AGHHH and there was me working on my personality. Dammit.

^ This guys got the right idea
    Rep for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polarbbz)
    sorry babes your not speaking for every one! men keep at them 6packs..or if u dont feel like it im happy with very muscley arms

now hugh jackman! HES a man
    ^
    This, times 100! Yes yes yes yes yes! Definitely! Oh Hugh Jackman is Sexy!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyoujin)
    Oh so this is how it works nowadays is it?

All right then: Girls, all of you go and have surgery to make your breasts not too large but not too small (say, DD), get rid of burger-nips if you have them, get a little bit of a belly but don't go chubby, have your hair tied up at the back with bangs hanging down, don't have any tattoo's, moisturize your skin so it's silky smoothe, have a cut little snub nose, make sure your teeth are straight, have high cheek bones, and for god's sake make sure you have a nice large ass that we can grab on to.

We don't work out for you any more than you dress up/shape your body for us.
    well actually, if you had ever read a women's magazine, you would know that is actually exactly how it works nowadays...

ReputationRep:
    Good thing I'm doing SS.

Guys, there's an interesting topic about it, opened some time ago by a fabulous user.

Please get in there and contribute:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...php?p=22790673

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShayCamp)
    ^
    This, times 100! Yes yes yes yes yes! Definitely! Oh Hugh Jackman is Sexy!!!
    i think i love you! hahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Calumcalum)
    AGHHH and there was me working on my personality. Dammit.
    ah anyone who is actually takin this seriously is a tool!

ReputationRep:
    u kidding me! when i heard johnny wilkinson couldnt cross his legs due to the muscle...wow
    (Original post by miranda-ae)
    I so love getting confirmation from the opposite sex that my efforts in the gym are being appreciated.
    True story but my thighs got so muscular that I had to re-outfit my entire wardrobe of pants since my old ones just couldn't fit any more.
    All hail squats!

ReputationRep:
    Damn, after squatting for a couple of months my favourite jeans have become an instrument of torture.

ReputationRep:
    Totally agree with you i hate defined guys. dont find muscles attractives but backs n legs =) very nice =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teriaki)
    I so love getting confirmation from the opposite sex that my efforts in the gym are being appreciated.
    True story but my thighs got so muscular that I had to re-outfit my entire wardrobe of pants since my old ones just couldn't fit any more.
    All hail squats!
    Wow! You and I should hang out some time...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teriaki)
    All hail squats!
    hahah so..how you doin'? :L

The horror, the horror.

ReputationRep:
    i think i love you! hahah
    Likewise lolxxxx

ReputationRep:
    Ah I'm into shallow school girls. Off to work my back out. :rolleyes:

Also Marlon Brando died six years ago so his back muscles can't be that terrific can they?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Though no offence to Marlon he was a brilliant actor. RIP.

ReputationRep:
    Erm...thanks. I wonder if a reply thread about women has been made yet...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hodgy93)
    Im short
    Don't worry I like short guys, so not all girls like tall guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hodgy93)
    Im short
    So was Danny Devito!! oh... sorry...

ReputationRep:
    on behalf of all the men, we dont have to know anything

thank you and good night

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.