Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *MJ*)
    Listen woman, when I go to gym, I know what I want to work on, I don't need some girl to tell me.

Also, I don't do it for girls, I do it for myself.

If you're so interested in the back, i'll put the bread in the bottom draw so you have to bend down to get it to get a back workout. :rolleyes:

Muscles + arm + chest > back

god your so obnoxious

take the earlier advice and grow a pair jerk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by areyoucool/symmetrical?)
    god your so obnoxious

take the earlier advice and grow a pair jerk
    Oh just stfu.

I really can't be bothered arguing; i'm a professional weight lifter, I know what i'm doing.

Go have a sandwich.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *MJ*)
    Shut up, get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich. :yy:

Girls have to know this.
    you mean sammich, right?

ReputationRep:
    Heheheh, just KILLED my lats and legs today with squats, pull ups and pull downs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polarbbz)
    u kidding me! when i heard johnny wilkinson couldnt cross his legs due to the muscle...wow
    Mot the muscles you;re thinking of

(Original post by miranda-ae)
    so this is going to be a long explanation of a reasonably simple fact, but context is everything.

after having watched marlon brando in streetcar named desire, me and some boys in my class were discussing how attractive he is (me) and what a man he is (them). they talked about the usual things, pecks, arms, and were incredibly shocked when i said - "easily the best thing about him was his back". they thought i was the weirdest person for thinking that his back was attractive.

asking the other girls in my class, all of whom confirmed that the best thing is easily the perfect V-shaped back, which rippling shoulder muscles.

so basically, guys, my message is - if you have to work on something, don't bother with a six pack or pecks - broad shoulders, excellent lats and powerful legs are what girls (at least me and all my friends) definitely want.

p.s. manly hands and being tall are also great, but sadly thats just nature so we understand
    how do I get a more muscular back and shoulders? what exercises can I do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    how do I get a more muscular back and shoulders? what exercises can I do?
    Shoulders: Overhead presses, lateral raises
    Back: Deadlifts, pull ups, lat pull downs, rows, Olympic lifts.
    http://exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html

And EAT EAT EAT! Thats one of the greatest things about bodybuilding- if you're physically active and are looking to put on some weight, you can eat with relative impunity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Libtolu)
    Mot the muscles you;re thinking of
    oh shush you!

ReputationRep:
    I have a pretty good back

ReputationRep:
    what about a muscular penis?

ReputationRep:
    so this is going to be a long explanation of a reasonably simple fact, but context is everything.

after having watched marlon brando in streetcar named desire, me and some boys in my class were discussing how attractive he is (me) and what a man he is (them). they talked about the usual things, pecks, arms, and were incredibly shocked when i said - "easily the best thing about him was his back". they thought i was the weirdest person for thinking that his back was attractive.

asking the other girls in my class, all of whom confirmed that the best thing is easily the perfect V-shaped back, which rippling shoulder muscles.

so basically, guys, my message is - if you have to work on something, don't bother with a six pack or pecks - broad shoulders, excellent lats and powerful legs are what girls (at least me and all my friends) definitely want.

p.s. manly hands and being tall are also great, but sadly thats just nature so we understand
    Good god, all the girls in my class swooned over him when we watched it.
    I was the worst one hahaha

ReputationRep:

GOD I WISH I LOOKED LIKE THAT

ReputationRep:

You say all that, then I read your sig...

I don't know what to believe.

ReputationRep:
    right... girls like backs. Mindblowing stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleBill)
    You say all that, then I read your sig...

I don't know what to believe.
    we've all got different sides to us

ReputationRep:
    The tache is the most important male feature....

ReputationRep:
    back n shoulders

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hodgy93)
    Im short

That is sexy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jemmmy)
    ^ This guys got the right idea
    Rep for you
    you look like roxy from eastenders! :p:

ReputationRep:
    ...*grabs pen and notepad*....*notes down OP*....*smiles*

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.