Turn on thread page Beta

what do you think of this guy? [pic] watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi,
    what do you think of this guy? Yes, that's me.

I'd like any comment that comes through your mind. Please be honest.

I'm straight but interested in both male and females opinions.
    my first reaction was errr. then it was ok quite cute, then it was, really bad lighting, then it was...show me a better photo cos this one isnt good at all. In that order. :p:

ReputationRep:
    You look like youd be sweet...

ReputationRep:
    Jew nose, and let you eyebrows grow. They are comical.

A dirty pig with wings. Oh and money. - This is a metaphor btw, the guy above should understand.

ReputationRep:
    another sad, sad thread in which an insecure OP will seek acceptance and encouragement from even more insecure, depressed posters who enjoy the chance the project their own failings onto others. I have no opinion on the way you look OP but I can ensure you 90% of those making negative comments on here are ugly as sin, probably why they all hide behind anon.

ReputationRep:
    A little too much distance between the eyebrows kid.

ReputationRep:
    id hit that.

ReputationRep:
    Hott

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yuppie20)
    I doubt he would go for you either...
    Ahw, aren't you just a cuuuuuuuuuuuutie :*

ReputationRep:
    Smiley

(Original post by Bishamon)
    another sad, sad thread in which an insecure OP will seek acceptance and encouragement from even more insecure, depressed posters who enjoy the chance the project their own failings onto others. I have no opinion on the way you look OP but I can ensure you 90% of those making negative comments on here are ugly as sin, probably why they all hide behind anon.
    Yeahhh... totally :top: And I guess you're the kind of guy who acts all responsible, and feels the need to act like a fatherly figure all the time.

Wtf is wrong with you? Didn't have a dad? Sooo bloody ugly, that you try and tell others not to feel bad for being ugly, because you yourself want to be treated that way, because you look something a pig has trampled on?

**** off and eat my ****

ReputationRep:
    I always have to check these kinds of threads incase some nutcase has put a picture of me up. It isn't so I'll be off...

ReputationRep:
    Absolute hero

ReputationRep:
    Stop giving a damn about what other people think of you.

(Original post by ghanglish)
    I always have to check these kinds of threads incase some nutcase has put a picture of me up. It isn't so I'll be off...
    Good 4u mate. You checked no1 put a picture of you up, then why the **** did you comment on it then?

**** off back to Ghana & ur criminal prime minister you dickwhart

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramanda)
    Ahw, aren't you just a cuuuuuuuuuuuutie :*
    No I just think you need to be put in perspective. I know what you lancastarians are like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cupcakee)
    Smiley
    Is that a good thing ? I think he looks too nice.

Like other people have said mate, you look like Sylar from Heroes. Or at least his really friendly twin.

(Original post by Yuppie20)
    No I just think you need to be put in perspective. I know what you lancastarians are like.
    All ****s, we know, just say it you too scared to hurt people's feelings hippie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hi,
    what do you think of this guy? Yes, that's me.

I'd like any comment that comes through your mind. Please be honest.

I'm straight but interested in both male and females opinions.
    Get a shave pronto.

ReputationRep:
    odd eyebrows, be more natural with them unless you like the pencilled, threaded look
    but yeah, you look normal.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.