Turn on thread page Beta

what do you think of this guy? [pic] watch

(Original post by Anonymous)
    All ****s, we know, just say it you too scared to hurt people's feelings hippie
    Sorry, i read ur pm, u hate homosexuals too. You're not a hippy, was just being too harsh.

ReputationRep:
    He looks like someone seeking approval and attention from the members of TSR!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yuppie20)
    No I just think you need to be put in perspective. I know what you lancastarians are like.
    He asked us to be honest. I was. I'm sorry if that offended either you or him. Tbf, I didn't even say anything bad, as I think he looks completely alright, as I said!

Lancastrian.. lol.. I've lived 15 years in Norway, 3,5 years on Spitsbergen (an island right south for the north pole), 1 year in Rome, Italy and 10 weeks in Lancaster, England. Not that you care, just thought it was funny being called a Lancastrian.

ReputationRep:
    Good 4u mate. You checked no1 put a picture of you up, then why the **** did you comment on it then?

**** off back to Ghana & ur criminal prime minister you dickwhart
    LOL this insult would be better (but still pretty lame) if you actually showed who you were.

(Original post by Bishamon)
    another sad, sad thread in which an insecure OP will seek acceptance and encouragement from even more insecure, depressed posters who enjoy the chance the project their own failings onto others. I have no opinion on the way you look OP but I can ensure you 90% of those making negative comments on here are ugly as sin, probably why they all hide behind anon.
    Who doesn't love pop-psychology?

ReputationRep:
    Ni

(Original post by ghanglish)
    LOL this insult would be better (but still pretty lame) if you actually showed who you were.
    What difference would it make? You're such an idiot, need 2start lynching these damn ghana dogs.

ReputationRep:
    What difference would it make? You're such an idiot, need 2start lynching these damn ghana dogs.
    Mate stop being a ******* pussy and insulting everyone behind Anon. Come on, grow some and show us who you are.

(Original post by Jenii)
    Nice looking I suppose.
    Well I suppose you're ****.

ReputationRep:
    You look fine
    But that's a bad picture that throws shadow onto your nose causing it to look slightly bulbous haha :laugh:

lol ok cupid. You joined a free online dating website.

(Original post by ghanglish)
    Mate stop being a ******* pussy and insulting everyone behind Anon. Come on, grow some and show us who you are.
    Oooooo getting angry? Showing all the true colours (or should i say lack of) of a primitive being. Which of course you are.

ReputationRep:
    My gaydar is a ring ding dinging...

Hair could use work, but otherwise not too shabby. Have more confidence in yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Oooooo getting angry? Showing all the true colours (or should i say lack of) of a primitive being. Which of course you are.
    Oh Good one :rolleyes:. I refuse to waste my time with such lowlives. Happy trolling.

ReputationRep:
    You're well sexy, call me sometime babe.

Oh ffs, grow up already! And hiding behind Anon is just pathetic.

OP, you look fine... but please leave your eyebrows alone :p:

ReputationRep:
    I wish I was cool enough to hide behind an anon Any advice?

ReputationRep:
    This came to mind.

(Original post by Shawshank)
    I wish I was cool enough to hide behind an anon Any advice?
    Yeah.. **** off and die

ReputationRep:
    Yeah.. **** off and die
    Soret but I was asking for advice and that doesn't help! Can I have keyboard gangster lessons please?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.