Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Mythbusters watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else love this show? Only just started watching it again recently tons of new episodes :cool:

Jamie can be so anal~!

ReputationRep:
    I love this show. I download it every Wednesdays!

ReputationRep:
    Phat as ****

ReputationRep:
    Yup i love it, i also love how that Quest freeview channel shows it on freeview I get discovery channel in my flat too, so its all good

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, watched it on Sky on Holiday, now we have Sky @ Home... very nice to watch in teh morning :-D!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by giran)
    I love this show. I download it every Wednesdays!
    Haha, same! It's stopped on episode 24? :confused:

Check out the avatar. :perv:

mythbusters is amazing
    it's like QI in that it's one of those shows when someone gives you a factoid and you go... 'well, in Mythbusters, they busted that... '

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmiiRainbow)
    mythbusters is amazing
    it's like QI in that it's one of those shows when someone gives you a factoid and you go... 'well, in Mythbusters, they busted that... '
    Hahaha, ive used the "Well they proved that wrong on mystbusters" argument soooo many times. It works a treat.

ReputationRep:
    There's 6 episodes of it on like right now, on Quest, channel 38 on freeview. One episode is pretty much finished with 5 more on, perfect sunday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    There's 6 episodes of it on like right now, on Quest, channel 38 on freeview. One episode is pretty much finished with 5 more on, perfect sunday!
    They're just showing the same few episodes from 2003/04 on Quest over and over, though I'm already tired of seeing them peeing on the third rail or throwing Buster off a building with a sheet of plywood; I've seen those episodes three or four times each in the past couple of months alone. They've got several seasons that they're not showing, and I like a lot of the ones with Grant in them, but he didn't join until 2005 and Quest (if they're ever going to go beyond the first two seasons) aren't showing any episodes with him yet.

ReputationRep:
    Its great But I didn't know there was a channel called Quest on freeview, I haven't update my box in ages...will have to do it then I can watch mythbusters in my room haha x]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    They're just showing the same few episodes from 2003/04 on Quest over and over, though I'm already tired of seeing them peeing on the third rail or throwing Buster off a building with a sheet of plywood; I've seen those episodes three or four times each in the past couple of months alone. They've got several seasons that they're not showing, and I like a lot of the ones with Grant in them, but he didn't join until 2005 and Quest (if they're ever going to go beyond the first two seasons) aren't showing any episodes with him yet.
    Oh, i didn't know that, i only discovered it a couple of weeks ago, i guess its the same as Dave and Top Gear.

The newer ones are the best, i love the Jnr team with grant and tory, but especially carrie :love:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.