Turn on thread page Beta

at what age did you start to really enjoy sex? watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    For me probably when I was 17, but I don't think it's anything to do with age to be honest...it's more about who you're having sex with...I think I'd find it difficult to say I enjoyed sex on the back of a few one night stands and some experimenting...a lot of people tend to become more confident...and therefore enjoy it more once their in a long term relationship, but as this thread shows that's not universal...and it's going to be different with every combination of people :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    When he found my g-spot two years ago. My toes went tingly it was just amazing plus the emotional side to it made it so awesome. It also depends on the time of the month really. Like certain times it can feel good closer to period it can be amazing and just after it's like you don't want too.

ReputationRep:
    The age i lost my virginity

ReputationRep:
    When i was -4 months old. Giggity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteveMz)
    Just like you :woo:
    LOL poor us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibysaiyan)
    LOL poor us
    Balls are being pumped RAWR

ReputationRep:
    I dunno to be honest I've never had amazing sex its usually alright but most girls I've slept with seem really lazy.

ReputationRep:
    18's definitely better than 16

ReputationRep:
    When i was 8.

Thanks again, Uncle Dave.

Keep anon or del plz

1) Hi. I'm male.

Welll.....to be honest.... I really do find it quite underwhelming. There has only been one girl I've ever had sex with that has made it......well.....exciting.

I've had good head though, several times.

Sex has always been incredibly underwhelming though. Girls misrepresent themselves saying they're good, and guys are stupid enough not to tell them when they're not (usually).

I've had my fair share of sex so....yeah...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteveMz)
    At what age did you start to really enjoy sex?

Hmm... must have started enjoying sex at about 7. Before then it was bit boring to be honest, I used to find Balamory more enjoyable.
    hey, it is a known fact:

Balamory > Sex

(Original post by Davezk)
    I dunno to be honest I've never had amazing sex its usually alright but most girls I've slept with seem really lazy.

this is true.

The only good sex I've ever had was with this one **** buddy I had, like seriously she was the only one that didn't leave me feeling bored or underwhelmed by the end.

ReputationRep:
    In the past 6 months or so. I've always enjoyed the closeness, but only recently really started to enjoy the actual sex.

ReputationRep:
    I think the more you have the better it gets lol! I had alot with my first long term GF so got into good swing Just find someone you trust n go for gold

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moley89)
    When i was 8.

Thanks again, Uncle Dave.

OMGOSH - ur terrible! thats sooo bad its funny..

when i was 14

ReputationRep:
    I have been having sex since i was 9. im am 19 now and i love batty boys

ReputationRep:
    First time I really enjoyed sex was such a magical experience. I was really nervous but it turned out to be wonderful. My uncle wasnt rough with me at all!

(Original post by Davezk)
    just curious- how do you mean 'lazy'- because I think a lot of girls (including me) sort of assume their role is to just lie there/ don't really know what to 'do' to contribute (apart from fourplay)

(Original post by BobFossil)
    Since when were America and Mexico part of continental europe? :eyeball:
    no- those were just the nationalities of the people I was friends with when I lived there

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.