Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

at what age did you start to really enjoy sex? Watch

I first did it when I was 16, and it was great. We broke up a few months later though, and I was really heartbroken, but now at 18 I'm with someone else, and it's even better. I think that if you're with the right person, you'll enjoy it regardless of how much past experience you've had.

ReputationRep:
    loved it since i started, only had two partners and being comfortable with them's the mai nthing

ReputationRep:
    Quite honestly, 19. It had been okay before then, but OP, I know what you mean, and I used to feel the same was as you.
    It does get better :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyoujin)
    You girls have the easy job. It's on the guy to last and give you a good time.
    Sometimes the girl is easier to please than the guy... Some guys are fickle, yo.

ReputationRep:
    I've always enjoyed sex, with the exception of my first time, but it was the first time for the boy too, so we were just as awkward as eachother. But I must admit, all through those early years it was relatively unadventurous, always in the same sort of positions, places & situations, and always with someone I've cared for & who has cared for me even if we haven't been a couple. With my current SO, he's a few years older than me, and a bit mre experienced than me and his confidence makes me confident. He lets me know that I look good, that I am good etc, so sex has become even better for me in the last few years.

ReputationRep:
    I don't remember ever not enjoying it or feeling uncomfortable about it, tbh...

ReputationRep:
    I liked sex from the very first time I had it. It probably helps that my boyfriend was a lot more experienced than me, so it wasn't too awkward or fumbley.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    just curious- how do you mean 'lazy'- because I think a lot of girls (including me) sort of assume their role is to just lie there/ don't really know what to 'do' to contribute (apart from fourplay)
    yeah but that does get boring after a while that she's not making any effort and I end up knackered. It's nice knowing she wants me by wanting to **** me rather than me just ****ing her. Most girls I've been with have always been reluctant to go on top either through lack of sexual confidence or pure idleness, don't get me wrong sex is fun but I think it's also a two way thing and not just a guy doing all the work for both parties.

ReputationRep:
    While there are upsides to both **** buddies and emotional relationships, it seems your experience with the former has been less than satisfactory, so time to try the latter? You're never going to find out "what to do" if you only have bad sex with someone once and then move on to the next bad experience. Though practice makes perfect, all these bad experiences can't be doing much for your self esteem. I'm sure guys wouldn't mind giving you a little guidance if you tell them you're not that experienced, as long as you're confident enough to tell them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaneCook)
    What did the first guy do? Stick his finger up your bum? Muhahaha
    Lets just say he was a bit rough.

ReputationRep:
    As soon as I had it

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Believe me, girls don't always want guys to last for ages. It just starts to hurt.
    Agreed, after a while the sensation just becomes sort of monotonous and sore, for me at least. As for when I started enjoying it, I haven't. It's just been a series of sexual disasters for me ever since I had my first boyfriend. There were some great parts, of course, but on the whole I find it uncomfortable.

ReputationRep:
    Wait you've only had sex 4 times right?

(Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Wait you've only had sex 4 times right?
    yes.. well possibly more than once on each occasion- but 4 people, 4 occasions

ReputationRep:
    16, when I bought my first whip.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.