Turn on thread page Beta

Have i ruined my uni chances? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    bo bo bo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiBoRRis)
    I have applied for computing at leeds, lincoln and norhumbria+ computer forensics at leeds.
    In my application i was unsure whether to enter my E attained at as level in psychology. Now i am predicted CCC, will the universities look at my E grade a a major negative?

Also i have had no offers after 2 weeks, i only have 4 choices, i gives me an option to add anothr choice, is this as simple as filling it out or will my application be reffered back to my referee?
    You have no choice anyway. If you have the qualification and it is certified then you have to declare it. If you have the required prediction of CCC in addition to your E then it should not cause you a major problem. Two weeks really is not that long! The deadline has not even passed yet, and some universities may wait until after the deadline to get in touch now it has got to this stage. However, should you wish to add a choice then this is easy if you have spaces left and it wont be sent back to your referee. It will just be sent to the university as it stands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiBoRRis)
    I have applied for computing at leeds, lincoln and norhumbria+ computer forensics at leeds.
    In my application i was unsure whether to enter my E attained at as level in psychology. Now i am predicted CCC, will the universities look at my E grade a a major negative?

Also i have had no offers after 2 weeks, i only have 4 choices, i gives me an option to add anothr choice, is this as simple as filling it out or will my application be reffered back to my referee?
    Although a grade E may seem well.. crap. It is still worth 20 UCAS points, so I'd definately put it down just to show that I had passed the course. They shouldn't look at it too negatively, I put my grade D AS level in Politics down, and I still got all 5 of my offers.

A lot of my friends haven't heard anything from their Uni's either, so I wouldn't worry about how long it takes them to reply.
    I do believe you can simply just add another course by selecting it "Add Course" or whatever it shows up as on track, without it needing to be sent back.

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry. Sometimes the offer for LSE is AAAE so E is still something...

ReputationRep:
    I entered my U for history and i still had my 5 offers, so it shouldnt matter

ReputationRep:
    e grades ftw (:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.