POP IDOL FINAL

Who is going to win Marc or Michelle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nafisa)
    POP IDOL FINAL

Who is going to win Marc or Michelle
    michelle

ReputationRep:
    probably the whole of Scotland are going to vote for her I think Marc will get the sympathy vote

ReputationRep:
    Can we have 'I don't watch pop idol and don't care' option please?

ReputationRep:
    probably the whole of Scotland are going to vote for her I think Marc will get the sympathy vote
    i hope so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    Can we have 'I don't watch pop idol and don't care' option please?
    to late

ReputationRep:
    I have different people in mind to who I like best and who I think will win. Both of them are nothing special - nothing like Will Young. I think I'll answer the Poll, who I want to win rather than who I think will

ReputationRep:
    Ok You Do That

And Hey Thats Not Very Nice Saying You Dont Care, I Dont Think The Contestants Are Anything Special, Not As Special As Will But Hey Give Them A Chance

ReputationRep:
    Ok You Do That

And Hey Thats Not Very Nice Saying You Dont Care, I Dont Think The Contestants Are Anything Special, Not As Special As Will But Hey Give Them A Chance
    Sorry if I've offended you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Sorry if I've offended you
    dont worry im not offended...thank you for checking though

ReputationRep:
    neither are going to end up with a decent career, look at Will Yo8ng and the other guy, the gay one, they haven't done much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    neither are going to end up with a decent career, look at Will Yo8ng and the other guy, the gay one, they haven't done much.
    Will Young has been a massive success! His new album and single have been at number one as have 5 of his singles from his first album.

Gareth Gates has done fair lately and has previously been very successful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Lol, Will is the gay one. But he's such a nice guy - lovely personality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Will Young has been a massive success! His new album and single have been at number one as have 5 of his singles from his first album.

Gareth Gates has done fair lately and has previously been very successful.
    They are both doing very well. I can't see the winner of this pop idol getting that far though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    They are both doing very well. I can't see the winner of this pop idol getting that far though.
    Who cares.

What kind of person actually enters a show like this when they're perfectly aware of what happens to the people who win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Who cares.

What kind of person actually enters a show like this when they're perfectly aware of what happens to the people who win.
    SO WHAT HAPPENS TO THE PEOPLE THAT WIN....

ReputationRep:
    SO WHAT HAPPENS TO THE PEOPLE THAT WIN....
    I was thinking that too. I can't decide if it is suggesting they do good or bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Who cares.

I know.

Pop idol is just a bore now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    I know.

Pop idol is just a bore now.
    YEAH IT MIGHT BE A BORE NOW...BUT HOW AMAZING IS WILL YOUNG...I CANT BELIEVE HE'S GAY, I REALLY CANT, BAD LUCK FOR ALL THE GALS OR IS HE REALLY GAY IS IT A PUBLICITY SCAM (WE CAN ONLY DREAM)

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.