Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    please check your inbox re: nominations- if you choose not to nominate let us know so that we can give someone else the chance. this also effects anyone in the top 32 posters who has not done this yet. cheers.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    please check your inbox re: nominations- if you choose not to nominate let us know so that we can give someone else the chance. this also effects anyone in the top 32 posters who has not done this yet. cheers.

lou xxx
    Can I ask what they are voting for, I read some of the UKL Awards but then got a bit tired of looking.

ReputationRep:
    What's this? A conspiracy? To only allocate nominations to the highest posters?

How logical.

So I guess there's going to be a load of big public polls to decide the stuff?

ReputationRep:
    but since when did post count indicate experience or respect... Look at Sire...

ah, I'm just moaning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)

How logical.

only for the top 30 posters for nominations, as most will be nominated anyway.

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    Where do I vote?

ReputationRep:
    Yep, only top 30 can nominate. Though with certain people not replying currently it is top 30 + Anna.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    Where do I vote?
    nominate via your pm.

ReputationRep:
    Where do I vote?
    Lou sent you a PM, fill in the gaps and return it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Lou sent you a PM, fill in the gaps and return it.
    Do I have to fill it all in because I can't remeber things like funniest thread, post,

ReputationRep:
    Do I have to fill it all in because I can't remeber things like funniest thread, post,
    Dont have to, but best if you do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Dont have to, but best if you do
    Yes, try and leave as few blanks as possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)

How logical.

Lol, we debated all this before. The voice of Mr White has already spoken tho.. and that was that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ensocopier)
    Lol, we debated all this before. The voice of Mr White has already spoken tho.. and that was that
    ensoco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    i replied to mine, but i think ollie since my pm.... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    i replied to mine, but i think ollie since my pm.... :confused:
    What do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    Hmph. Top 30 posters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    ensoco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    omg....thats a better name than scopy......i dub thee (dubs enscopier) ensoco!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    What do you mean?
    ollie sent the form to me....so i have replied just letting you know

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    did you receive mine?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 21, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.