The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Blamps

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Sire
I think that was directed toward 2776, eric_bischoff and myself. Though I'm not one to put up one word posts :wink:

yes eric does get a wee bit annoying, but mostly you and 2776 are not that bad believe me ive seen much worse
Reply 81
thefish_uk
anyway, why are you discussing this on a private thread?

if you "top 30 + Anna" are so elite then shouldn't you be honoured with your own private thread and message board in order to debate the awards without outside interferences?

d was thinking of doing an Uber board for top members a while ago but it didn't materialise, I think it's quite difficult to do.
Reply 82
thefish_uk
anyway, why are you discussing this on a private thread?

if you "top 30 + Anna" are so elite then shouldn't you be honoured with your own private thread and message board in order to debate the awards without outside interferences?

why on earth is it 30+ Anna, why not just 31? :confused:
Reply 83
Anna

lol
Reply 84
Anna

It was supposed to be top 30 but PHIL has not posted for months, but his post count is still very high, so you've been included as well.
Reply 85
Lord Huntroyde
It was supposed to be top 30 but PHIL has not posted for months, but his post count is still very high, so you've been included as well.

oh right, yeah ollie told me about that...i dont even know who phil is :confused:
Reply 86
Anna
oh right, yeah ollie told me about that...i dont even know who phil is :confused:

an old member thats left the board.
Reply 87
an old member thats left the board.

The first member to reach 1000 posts.
Reply 88
Mr White
The first member to reach 1000 posts.

ooo wow, i wonder why he decided to leave..or hasnt he left..?
Reply 89
dont know, he posted about 200 in a day to beat me and ickle katy to the 1000 mark (although he was the only one racing!) but then i think he may have knocked himself out in the process!
Reply 90
Ollie
dont know, he posted about 200 in a day to beat me and ickle katy to the 1000 mark (although he was the only one racing!) but then i think he may have knocked himself out in the process!

loll hehehe, a bit like Sire i think...he went crazy with his posting! except hes still posting and hasnt knocked himself out..
Reply 91
Anna
loll hehehe, a bit like Sire i think...he went crazy with his posting! except hes still posting and hasnt knocked himself out..

I think the adrenaline from the Rugby World Cup defeat keeps him going :biggrin:
Reply 92
ZJuwelH
I think the adrenaline from the Rugby World Cup defeat keeps him going :biggrin:

***rubs it in***
Reply 93
Anna

PHIL was top poster for ages. He went on holiday for about three weeks and was still top poster when he came back!