Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I think that was directed toward 2776, eric_bischoff and myself. Though I'm not one to put up one word posts
    yes eric does get a wee bit annoying, but mostly you and 2776 are not that bad believe me ive seen much worse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    anyway, why are you discussing this on a private thread?

if you "top 30 + Anna" are so elite then shouldn't you be honoured with your own private thread and message board in order to debate the awards without outside interferences?
    d was thinking of doing an Uber board for top members a while ago but it didn't materialise, I think it's quite difficult to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    anyway, why are you discussing this on a private thread?

if you "top 30 + Anna" are so elite then shouldn't you be honoured with your own private thread and message board in order to debate the awards without outside interferences?
    why on earth is it 30+ Anna, why not just 31? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    It was supposed to be top 30 but PHIL has not posted for months, but his post count is still very high, so you've been included as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    It was supposed to be top 30 but PHIL has not posted for months, but his post count is still very high, so you've been included as well.
    oh right, yeah ollie told me about that...i dont even know who phil is :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    oh right, yeah ollie told me about that...i dont even know who phil is :confused:
    an old member thats left the board.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    an old member thats left the board.
    The first member to reach 1000 posts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    The first member to reach 1000 posts.
    ooo wow, i wonder why he decided to leave..or hasnt he left..?

ReputationRep:
    dont know, he posted about 200 in a day to beat me and ickle katy to the 1000 mark (although he was the only one racing!) but then i think he may have knocked himself out in the process!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    dont know, he posted about 200 in a day to beat me and ickle katy to the 1000 mark (although he was the only one racing!) but then i think he may have knocked himself out in the process!
    loll hehehe, a bit like Sire i think...he went crazy with his posting! except hes still posting and hasnt knocked himself out..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    loll hehehe, a bit like Sire i think...he went crazy with his posting! except hes still posting and hasnt knocked himself out..
    I think the adrenaline from the Rugby World Cup defeat keeps him going

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    I think the adrenaline from the Rugby World Cup defeat keeps him going
    ***rubs it in***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    PHIL was top poster for ages. He went on holiday for about three weeks and was still top poster when he came back!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 21, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.