Turn on thread page Beta

can anyone recommend a shampoo please? watch

ReputationRep:
    I have quite thin sort of middle length hair - I can almost tie it up but not quite - and I'm a lazy ****er so I can't be bothered to have a shower every day :p: Or at least wash my hair everyday.

Anyway, I need a shampoo that stops hair getting greasy, doesn't make it flat and preferably smells nice (I'm a sucker for nice smelling shampoo :o: ). I just bought schwarzkopf supersoft bio pomegranate shampoo because it was cheap and is a well known brand so I thought it would be good. But it's crap. It leaves my hair flat and greasy from the moment I step out the shower, by the time I wake up the next day it looks like it hasn't been washed in a week. Yuk.

I'm currently using head and shoulders citrus and it's good, but I don't actually have dandruff and I heard using anti-dandruff shampoo if you don't have dandruff gives you it, so I don't really want that.

So any recommendations?

ReputationRep:
    All of the Aussie Mate series... they have a range for volume and mositure etc.
    It smells so lovely, of honey and bubblegum and lasts all day long, you keep getting whiffs of it.
    My hair is really shiny at this moment in time, not sure if it is the shampoo... but still.
    It's quite expensive usually but at the moment it is on offer in Superdrug for £2 a bottle. Which is better than the offer at Boots... 2 for £6.

ReputationRep:
    Tresemme!

ReputationRep:
    get some bastiste dry shampoo to freshen your hair the next day! you just spray it in like hairspray and it makes hair feel so much lighter!
    can get it in boots, about £2.09p (i got some today), the tropical one is nice, smells of coconut

ReputationRep:
    Pantene Pro V, shampoo & conditioner.

It has served me well for the past god knows how many years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Polly1101)
    get some bastiste dry shampoo to freshen your hair the next day! you just spray it in like hairspray and it makes hair feel so much lighter!
    can get it in boots, about £2.09p (i got some today), the tropical one is nice, smells of coconut
    I've heard of dry shampoo - for like festivals and stuff. That might be a good idea. Thanks.

I will search on the net for reviews of the other two - thanks guys - honey and bubblegum sounds particularly good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Tresemme!
    smells nice :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    Aussie!

ReputationRep:
    I use T-gel proscribed by doctors, so i get em' for free.

ReputationRep:
    Definetely aussie, they have a new range called aussome volume. It would make your hair less flat and oily. And it smells soooo good!

ReputationRep:
    Aussie is definitely amazing I love it!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.