Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ok, i was out with a few friends last night, there was over 10 of us but everybody was really drunk and the club was packed so we kept getting separated and lost (wasn't a great night..) but at one point my friend and i were sitting down finishing off our drinks and complaining that we couldn't find the others when a guy came over and shook my friends hand and started talking to her like he knew her forever (turns out he didn't he just fancied her). she's from the area, i'm not at all i just started uni here so i assumed he was an old friend. then his mate sat beside me. he was also from the country and we got talking and it turns out we know of each others families (vaguely although we don't exactly live close to each other or anything. we had identical childhoods too.... don't ask me how we got talking about that! he was very good looking, very sweet, good fun, and such a gentleman. he bought me drinks, bought my friend drinks, helped her find our friends and then kissed me, a lot.

he then said he had to go somewhere but he'd be back so he gave me his number. i then had to go to the ladies and there i bumped into loads of my friends who forced me to go dancing and i texted him to let him know i'd be on the dancefloor. it was packed full and time flew. after loads of dancing (i was pretty drunk) i checked my phone to find one text that said "i can't find you it's too packed come outside" and then another saying "sorry i had to leave with a friend, good night".

nothing strange there except he keeps popping into my head today. i'd love to meet him again. i never get like this about random guys from clubs but i just couldn't stand the thought of not getting to know him a bit better. i want to text him but... i don't know what to say.... is it weird to text some drunken fling guy? clearly he was on the pull... so maybe the connection i felt was all in my head. ahhhhhh.... :woo: what'll i do?!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2010
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.