ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Kiss some more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mistersjmcg)
    will you be my girlfriend or what?
    how old are you exactly?

ReputationRep:
    I dunno.. Haven't thought about it.. whatever feels natural..

I think I smile, look away for a second, and then kiss him again. I dunno what I say. I don't think I talk that much right after that.

And haha, in my case, no, u are deffo not a couple straight after the first kiss.. Nope..

ReputationRep:
    Like what do YOU say or do? do you like say... "well.... the weather was nice today:rolleyes: " or do you say... will you be my girlfriend or what? or do you go on facebook and then attach a relationship and hope she agrees, LOL.

seriously what do you do after? I'd assume a kiss meant you were officially a couple.

but also what do you say after it?
    What!? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    a kiss doesn't mean you're a couple. and it really depends on the actual situation. smile and keep on doing whatever you were doing before you kissed.

ReputationRep:
    err kiss some more..then arrange another date to kiss some more..then have a few more dates where you're kissing some more..then have 'the talk' to see if its a relationship or what

ReputationRep:
    I've kissed girls but none of them have become girlfriends afterwards.

After the first kiss, get her number, tell her she looks pretty and that you'd like to meet up with her sometime later to kiss her again.

ReputationRep:
    Kiss some more!

ReputationRep:
    No Guys

I mean after a DATE, I have a date and I was wondering if we ended up kissing, would that signal the start of a relationship?

what I don't mean is picking up some random bimbo at a nightclub on a wednesday night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starless Eyes)
    Kiss some more!

Ironically, linked to your username, if its a girl that matters its all in the eye contact .

ReputationRep:
    A kiss means your a couple? Jesus sex doesnt even mean your a couple lol ...... id say just take things FAST lifes to short! Go for it if you get rejected rape her ... simple

ReputationRep:
    Well in my case he walked me to the car where my mum, sister and sister's best friend were waiting for me lol.

You just, carry on with whatever you were saying before you kissed, or start to make arrangements to meet up again. Say thankyou for a lovely evening or whatever and goodnight.

Just cause you kissed doesn't mean you're an official couple......

ReputationRep:
    No Guys

I mean after a DATE, I have a date and I was wondering if we ended up kissing, would that signal the start of a relationship?

what I don't mean is picking up some random bimbo at a nightclub on a wednesday night.
    Lol.. It still doesn't mean you're a couple. After a few dates maybe bring up the subject... lol... don't wanna appear pushy ...

And btw, good luck.

ReputationRep:
    No Guys

OK then.

If you kiss, and kiss only, arrange another date. If you kiss, she gives a signal and you get a boner then the rest is up to you but I'm not going to supply any advice for that scenario.

ReputationRep:
    OMG..., i thought relationships were simple???!?!?

for **** sake, u mean i gotta go out with her for 3-4 dates before I can call her my girlfriend :mad:, wow!!

ReputationRep:
    OMG..., i thought relationships were simple???!?!?

for **** sake, u mean i gotta go out with her for 3-4 dates before I can call her my girlfriend :mad:, wow!!
    Mate, relax.

It depends on the people concerned really.

Depends who you're kissing surely? A mate of mine walked away with a boner. :rofl:

but after first kiss in terms of potential relationships, you're just going to have to discuss it between you.''where do we go from here''. but as others have said: relax.

ReputationRep:
    first ever one?
    'eww she stuck her tongue in my mouth' I was 12 and she was 13... Mates have never let me forget it

Last person I kissed? It was random but I sort of knew her, "I said ****, I didn't mean that." It was quite amusing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YL_LDN)
    Ironically, linked to your username, if its a girl that matters its all in the eye contact .
    :rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2010
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.