Turn on thread page Beta

What do you do STRAIGHT-AFTER, the first kiss? watch

lol

ReputationRep:
    GET MARRIED RIGHT AWAY!!!:zomg:

ReputationRep:
    Depends what the mood is really. Thinking back to the first time I kissed one of my ex-boyfriends we had been building up it to for a while (read - we were all over each other) and we were at a friends party and the moment seemed right. After that we just kissed at other various locations and then just went back to holding each other before the night came to an end and we both went home separately. No one needed to say 'will you go out with me?' because it was quite clear that is what we both wanted. But kissing doesn't necessarily make you a couple like others have already said, I won't go into my experiences of that ha ha.

I guess afterwards you could always phone the girl and say how much you enjoyed her company and would she like to see you again for a more official date. But don't be dishearted if she says no, just put it down to experience and move on. Personally I hate really clingy guys.

ReputationRep:
    Smile to yourself and say mmmm.

And then make out some more.

ReputationRep:
    What I did with my first kiss?----kissed some more why complicate the issue?

With the first kiss with my current partner?----I told him to stop with the tongue lashing and I poked him in the groin as punishment.

Oh yea a kiss means nothing on its own.

ReputationRep:
    I normally get off tiptoes (if the guy is tall), bite my lip or smile and look up at him till he kisses me again. It is totes all about the eye contact tho. Also smiling.

Also the first kiss and going out are mutually exclusive. You can be a couple before kissing or you can kiss and remain single. Kiss feelings =|= relationship feelings.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    smile?

ReputationRep:
    or do you go on facebook and then attach a relationship and hope she agrees,

:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Am I too late?
    DONT DO ANYTHING ON FACEYB!

If you like her tell her that you have wanted to kiss her for a while. Please for the sake of all men don't put it on facebook straight away or bring up anything about being in a relationship. You WILL creep her out. Trust me and the girls who say its romantic aren't living in the real world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mistersjmcg)
    No Guys

I mean after a DATE, I have a date and I was wondering if we ended up kissing, would that signal the start of a relationship?

what I don't mean is picking up some random bimbo at a nightclub on a wednesday night.
    I wouldn't have thought it meant that; talk to her about it, don't just assume that you're going out because that will end badly.

ReputationRep:
    Run.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biggillystyle)
    This. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4
    The Lonely island! Brilliant...I'M ON A BOAT!

ReputationRep:
    OMG, if a kiss means you're a couple then I've been in so many more relationships than I thought! :eek:

And usually I would kiss some more. Unless it was quite nasty & I'd probably make an excuse to leave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mistersjmcg)
    OMG..., i thought relationships were simple???!?!?

for **** sake, u mean i gotta go out with her for 3-4 dates before I can call her my girlfriend http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...milies/mad.gif, wow!!
    But you were the one who was claiming to have been in a relationship you wanted to end because she was putting on weight and claiming to have been going out with her for over a year at the same time as claiming you were going out with her for a couple of months?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    What!? :lolwut:
    Why did I see your sig so amusing :o:
    haha

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.