Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Guys does anyone know any really beautiful sites in london?

I know some, but generally what I think is beautiful isn't to others, but I mean some OBVIOUS beautiful one's, I'd appreciate it a lot as it would keep me brainstorming for valentines day.

Any locations, spots.. very much appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    A nice stroll along The Serpentine in Hyde Park on a mild, breezy Summer's day :coma:

Edit: Valentine's day, probably be a bit too cold

Primrose Hill, Hampstead Heath, Hungerford Bridge at night, The Serptentine, a boat along the river.

ReputationRep:
    Well ill be going there in march so just come for a quick look then if you like

ReputationRep:
    Walk on Hampstead Heath. The inspiration for many a setting in literature and some of Constable's famous paintings. Have lunch in one of the lovely pubs nearby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Respect4Acting)
    Guys does anyone know any really beautiful sites in london?

I know some, but generally what I think is beautiful isn't to others, but I mean some OBVIOUS beautiful one's, I'd appreciate it a lot as it would keep me brainstorming for valentines day.

Any locations, spots.. very much appreciated!
    Are you looking for naturally beautiful places or architecturally beautiful places?

Regents Park, Hyde Park, Green Park and Kew Gardens are probably good for the former.

The view from the top of the London Eye is probably cliche but at night it is brilliant. I went on it with my brother at night which was a bit embarrassing as most people there were couples! :o: So I guess it's good for Valentines day lol.

The view to St. Paul's cathedral and the city from South Bank is terrific, as is also the view from the HoP from the other side of the river.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you prim rose hill at night definitely is one of my favourites.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.