Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Title says it all :cool:
    Post down your questions and ermm we got 6 days from now on , I am really hoping to see people around here, as wjec is pretty hard to nail( in terms of physics the HARDEST)
    Proceed XD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coursework.info)
    It's been a while since you posted and nobody's replied yet...maybe you should check out Coursework.Info, TSR's sister site. It has the largest library of essays in the UK.

They've got over 160,000+ essays, projects, assignments, coursework etc.. all written by GCSE, A Level and Uni students. You get access either by publishing some of your own work, or paying £4.99 for a month's access. Both ways give you unlimited access to all of the essays.

All their documents are submitted to Turnitin anti-plagiarism software, so it can't be misused, and the site’s used by hundreds of thousands of UK teachers and students.

Hopefully you'll find it useful
    BOOOOO quite bot

Woo just done my business exam < fail
    Now to START physcis revisoon...

bad times

whole module in 2 nites?

HAHA

ReputationRep:
    what did everyone think?

ReputationRep:
    Everyone in my class found it really hard, I found everything quite easy apart from the electric fields question and the last question... although i wanted to do the question about rms, moles etc last, but i didnt have enough time to revisit it !!! I wish I had more time...

ReputationRep:
    i wanted to have more time...
    i think i made a few silly mistakes like it said find the radius and i found the circumference
    i didnt like the one about pressure and volume im sure if i got that right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stanleyfan)
    i wanted to have more time...
    i think i made a few silly mistakes like it said find the radius and i found the circumference
    i didnt like the one about pressure and volume im sure if i got that right
    The volume one was the one i didnt get to answer, along with the last question and the electric fields question... grr

the thermodynamics question, dark mater, SHM and gravity questions were all really nice though oh and the photon momentum one was nice

ReputationRep:
    how did you find the increase in heat energy?

I found it really hard especially the final questions on stars and i had a few problems with energy

overall it think shm was quite simple

Need a B for uni.. tbh thinking its C/D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stanleyfan)
    how did you find the increase in heat energy?
    Uhh, ∆U = 0 and I worked out W from the whole energy cycle thingy then that lead to the answer Q, although I maybe thinking of a different question to you...?

ReputationRep:
    where/what did your electric field lines look like?

ReputationRep:
    yeah delta u equals zero beceuase you do work in increasing the volume so would heat equal the change in internal energy when you increase/ decrease pressure?

ReputationRep:
    maybe it did equal zero... i dunno haha :/

ReputationRep:
    delta u equals zero therefore heat must equal the internal energy change when the gas does work?

thought delta equal zero

so Q=W

so work done at each stage totalled would = Q ?

ReputationRep:
    change in internal energy due to heat - change in internal energy due to work = 0

so wouldnt the change in heat equal the change in internal energy which we calculated in a previous part?

ReputationRep:
    i think that is right, i got really confused, it was the first time we have met those diagrams

ReputationRep:
    yeah, i basically remeber the answer being equal to the work done, which you worked out by doing p∆V for AB, BC, CD and DA...

ReputationRep:
    physics was very very hard.
    especially the electric fields question!!

ReputationRep:
    seriously though guys, ive never put in so much revision for an exam and I still feel like ive done mediocre, I was hoping for an A

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.