Turn on thread page Beta

What do you get for a friend who has everything? watch

ReputationRep:
    It's one of my friend's 18th birthdays in a few weeks and I have no idea what to get her.
    She basically has everything!
    For my 18th she got me a Pandora charm, but she's said she doesn't want anymore because she got loads for Christmas.
    She doesn't drink alcohol.
    Budget of £20-25.
    Any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    Aids

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flav)
    Aids
    Somehow, I don't think she'd be pleased with that.

ReputationRep:
    No I know im sorry get her something quirky? something fun? not any cool retro shops around you?
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    Booze.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flav)
    No I know im sorry get her something quirky? something fun? not any cool retro shops around you?
    That's a good idea. Thanks
    I'll put it on my list to look at.
    I want a few options so that I'm not last minute, especially because of Jan moduals haaa.

ReputationRep:
    Bet she doest have one of these:

http://www.strapya-world.com/products/35479.html

I just have to get one for a mate having stumbled across it recently.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/kitsc...ing/index.html

ReputationRep:
    a slanket

ReputationRep:
    Why not bake her a cake? it shows effort and time put into it, and everyone loves cake and you can decorate it in funny ways big icing penises, or boobs! or you could be mature and just make her a normal nice cake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/kitsc...ing/index.html
    Haha, I like this! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LondonParisNewYorkMilan)
    It's one of my friend's 18th birthdays in a few weeks and I have no idea what to get her.
    She basically has everything!
    For my 18th she got me a Pandora charm, but she's said she doesn't want anymore because she got loads for Christmas.
    She doesn't drink alcohol.
    Budget of £20-25.
    Any ideas?
    if you have any personal jokes then you could get her something to do with that. Otherwise you could do a collage of pictures of you and your friends

ReputationRep:
    A photo album, with all your fave photos of nights you've been out together etc. My friend did this for me for christmas (we had a home made gifts rule) and it was like one of the best presents ever. It's so nice, and funny to see all the photos!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleBill)
    Bet she doest have one of these:

http://www.strapya-world.com/products/35479.html

I just have to get one for a mate having stumbled across it recently.
    I just hurt myself laughing...have you seen the Otmatone - Greensleeves video on YouTube?!

ReputationRep:
    If you're arty - make her something! I'm sure she'd really love the fact that you spent so much personal time and effort to make it.

ReputationRep:
    Condoms

ReputationRep:
    is your friend going to university? Kinda similar to someone elses idea of pictures but why not get pictures of all your good times together and mount them on a heart shaped board or something and decorate it with pretty things ect and words..that would be lovely

ReputationRep:
    Why not get her a rubik's cube-she doesn't have that already does she?

ReputationRep:
    Make her something. It can be really sweet and it shows you put in effort.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EbonyG)
    I just hurt myself laughing...have you seen the Otmatone - Greensleeves video on YouTube?!
    Haha yeah, that was how I originally came across it. I don't know why, I just have to get one!

Only in Japan xD

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.