Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,guys. I am a student from China.Recently, I have received an offer of Msc in Finance and Management from Cranfield and an offer of MSC in Accounting and Finance from Manchester.
    I have learned that Cranfield has a close relationship with many companies like Chartered Bank,ABN ,Credit Suisseand, so on through her website,and 93% of graduates find a job within 6 month after graduate,88% of them are satisfied with their job. Students also will have a lot of opportunities to work in a big company when dealing with thesis so they can get important and real statistics.But I am quit confessed about that only 6% of students from this programme is from UK! If this programme is really so good as it said, why it is not so popular among uk student?
    As for Manchester, the recruiters(I also learnt it from the university's web) is not as famous as in cranfield,72% of graduates find a job within 6 month after graduate. But MBS itself has a good reputation all over the world.
    I really want to have some work experience in UK after my study, so which school is better for me? because I can't be in uk to research, All I know is from different website,so please give me some advice and help me, thank you!

Cranfield.

ReputationRep:
    Is students gratuated from Cranfield really so popular in UK or Europe? Cranfield is a small and new university,and not in a big city. The tuition is very high:19000 pounds. Is it worthy? It offer more than 10 courses during 1 year,and have 4 semester,will it be very hard to gratuate within one year? Actually, My feeling tell me that Cranfield is a place for you to change, develope yourself.It counld be a turning of your life. But a lot of my friend tell me that it is just a small school in a village. If you study in Manchester, you will experience different culture, you will be open your mind,and learn a lot of things from the city. And all Manchester has a high ranking in times in the world(29),it will contrubute to your future job hunting. Do anyone know Cranfield or Manchester very well, please hel me....Mancheter has asked me to pay a deposite, so I really do not have much time to decide, help!

Where is Cranfield, why have I never heard of it?

ReputationRep:
    Hi jessica,

I too got an offer for cranfield finance and management course. From what I've heard, cranfield has a very good reputation in UK. It's course is highly regarded among industries. I'm gonna accept the offer ! hope to c u there!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.