Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Cass MSc Finance vs Warwick MSc Finance watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Which one is the better option?

I know Warwick's program is more prestigious, but is Cass' MSc worth the money in any way?

The only thing I have against Warwick's program is that it is 12 months which would mean I would have to do a dissertation while completing analyst training at a bank next summer which is unreasonable. Also, I cannot fathom living at Warwick for a full 12 months, I think I would go insane.

Any insights?

ReputationRep:
    12 months is nothing compare to the rest of your life. Sure, the place is boring but you get prestigious degree with Warwick. Surely you can manage both dissertation and training, just like everbody else.
    Cass is all right but I wouldn't debate between Warwick and Cass, not even for a second.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.