Turn on thread page Beta

is sex really that easy to come by at Uni for a good looking guy...? watch

just wanted to see what people's opinions are.

ReputationRep:
    Not if you're anonymous

ReputationRep:
    1. you shouldn't be going to uni to find sex
    2. if you have to ask if its easy it might not be so easy

ReputationRep:
    Yes. /thread

ReputationRep:
    It's not really too different to say sixth form to be honest.

If you normally get sex, you'll get it at uni.
    If you don't normally get sex, then go to a club, whether you're at uni or not - you'll find someone for a one-nighter lol

ReputationRep:
    are there one nighters from oxbridge, ucl, lse and stuff (the nerdy places, i.e.)?
    having sex with nerds is hot at a totally different league... :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    depends what uni........ dont come to imperial......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbogab)
    depends what uni........ dont come to imperial......
    thats exactly why i asked...

ReputationRep:
    Are you imagining some kind of scenario where you walk out your door and find you've stumbled into a vagina?

Because this is not the case.

ReputationRep:
    seriously are there one night stands at oxbridge or ucl ?...its a good question

ReputationRep:
    Which university has the most sex? lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_muneeb_x)
    Yep, well so my gf's friend's sister claims - cambridge. The sl** of Cambridge uni.

ReputationRep:
    if thats what you want then yeh, very very easy to come by

(Original post by moley89)
    Are you imagining some kind of scenario where you walk out your door and find you've stumbled into a vagina?

Because this is not the case.
    haha brilliant.

and surely people at ucl etc. still have one night stands.. I find the proposition that just because you go to a 'better' university it what, makes you a more upstanding person in society? Or you fail to have normal guy desires and sleep around? Or the girls are any different?

ReputationRep:
    yep theres tonnes of one night stands here, some girls have pretty much slept with half their college.

we also have girls colleges, which well, if you go to one of their parties looking for sex, you are pretty much guaranteed some

ReputationRep:
    At Oxford, sure. It isn't the case that we work so hard that we never have time to party. We work hard and party hard, we just don't sleep. And hey, Oxford Brookes is just down the road. :p:

I'm sure it would be relatively easy to come by for a good looking guy if you look in the "right" places :confused:

My advice to you though is to not act like a guy I know here at uni. He is very, typically good looking and would have no problem getting a girlfriend.. but on the few occassions I have met him, both times he was wasted, and the only things he has ever said to me and the other girls around me are "You.. girl on the end.. will you suck my ****?" and upon being rejected proceeds to get angry and demand that he just needs someone to put his **** in their mouth.

Yah.. don't do that. He has become a "housemate deal-breaker" for next year - no girls want to live with him, and the guys can't disagree with it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry i forgot to ask whether your looking forward to sex with a guy or a girl.
    secondly, i don't disagree with you on people at ucl wanting to have one night stands. However, you basically hinted towards your views on people who look forward to one night stands as 'not-upstanding-people in society.' So you do think fornicating is wrong and something to be ashamed of?
    thirdly, are u straight because you implicitly called yourself goodlooking? this is a more direct way of asking my first question. :s
    fourthly, i agree with Flav, if you'r having to ask whether its gonna be easy or not, i feel its going to be difficult.

ReputationRep:
    Not if you are that arrogant.

ReputationRep:
    Yes because British girls are mostly ****s.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.