Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

is sex really that easy to come by at Uni for a good looking guy...? Watch

ReputationRep:
    apparently so according to my uni friends- and their stories about freshers week
    but if this is rather just overexaggeration just won't know until you go lol

ReputationRep:
    What uni's have the most sex rep?

Can I just ask the same question but for a girl? How easy is it for an attractive-ish girl to get sex?

ReputationRep:
    It's easy anywhere if you're not picky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    just wanted to see what people's opinions are.
    Looks don't come into it, it's personality and confidence

As long as you aren't a walking mess, you can get some...

ReputationRep:
    Can I just ask the same question but for a girl? How easy is it for an attractive-ish girl to get sex?
    Difficult to know whether you're actually attractive-ish without pictures (very few people have a realistic view of how attractive they are), but assuming you're right, it should be laughably easy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johan C)
    Yes because British girls are mostly ****s.
    Pipe down.

ReputationRep:
    Uhm, I don't see uni like the last chance to have casual sex in life.
    I actually believe that female around 30s are much more sexually active than girls at 20.

So IMHO you'll **** a lot more when you'll be around 35, assuming you don't trash yourself with drugs and you don't get married.

ReputationRep:
    I like to think i'm fairly decent looking and i've had sex a few times since being at uni and i'm not a sex pest at all.

On the other hand my mate's good looking and he is a sex monstor, he gets it twice a week easily.

ReputationRep:
    god sake y would ppl have one night stands and sell them selfs short...jesus uni is for a better future not for shagging drunk ppl and getting accused of all sorts no wonder there accusations and un wanted pregencys way ppl like u around

ReputationRep:
    If you don't shag during uni time, you don't have a future.

ReputationRep:
    What shameless abuse of the anonymous function.......

how do I do it though? (in clubs)

I go with my friends (get drunk-ish beforehand), then wait around with them, dance with them and so on. maybe order a few drinks now and then. i dont want to have sex with my friends cos they're friends. i sort of dance in my group, having my photo taken now and then, singing along. before i know it, its the end of the night and nothings really happened.

i'm a guy btw. have people got suggestions of how to 'get it' in clubs? i think i look quite good looking - look younger than most guys but still decent enough.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to know how many uni girls that go into a club are seriously up for a ONS.

ReputationRep:
    it's only easy if you know what you're doing and if you don't have to ask on a student forum anonymously :rolleyes:. In theory, it should be easier than at home as your parents aren't there and you have more freedom. If you approach up to 1000 girls during your whole uni lifetime, and come across direct but not too full on and talk to them rather than just asking for sex, chances are at least 10 girls will sleep with you. That's 3 girls a year but obviously if you're good enough your approach to sex ratio is about 10 to 1.

why not just have a quick **** then get on with something better, like a real hobby which doesn't just boil down to "put pressure on the penis", which will give you greater overall enjoyment, satisfaction and excitement in your life? finding that thing that you really love, are fascinated by and are good at is worth it. sex only really feels like a need at times when you're stressed and haven't ****** in ages, and even then it isn't a need, you just have a **** and you're sorted.

this has far lower risk of:
    -STIs and pregnancy
    -getting some annoying prick hassling you about "leading them on"
    -starting to like somebody a lot, who just wants you for sex
    -losing people's respect and friendship (you may say that anyone who judges you for sex isn't worth it, but their views on sex could be their only real "unreasonable" thing, they could be great people to have as friends otherwise.)
    -wasting time without having anything meaningful to show for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moley89)
    Are you imagining some kind of scenario where you walk out your door and find you've stumbled into a vagina?

Because this is not the case.
    LMFAO!!!>....

ReputationRep:
    why not just have a quick **** then get on with something better, like a real hobby which doesn't just boil down to "put pressure on the penis", which will give you greater overall enjoyment, satisfaction and excitement in your life? finding that thing that you really love, are fascinated by and are good at is worth it. sex only really feels like a need at times when you're stressed and haven't ****** in ages, and even then it isn't a need, you just have a **** and you're sorted.

this has far lower risk of:
    -STIs and pregnancy
    -getting some annoying prick hassling you about "leading them on"
    -starting to like somebody a lot, who just wants you for sex
    -losing people's respect and friendship (you may say that anyone who judges you for sex isn't worth it, but their views on sex could be their only real "unreasonable" thing, they could be great people to have as friends otherwise.)
    -wasting time without having anything meaningful to show for it.
    You body does not work.

ReputationRep:
    Whenever these threads get made there's always the same two responses:

"No, it's exaggerated, don't be silly."

"Yes, everyone gets some daily, nightly and ever so rightly."

Just wait until you go and decide yourself, I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    As long as you aren't a walking mess, you can get some...
    Goddamnit.

Oh well, more time to study I suppose.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.