Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Can't remember where I got a certain 'Tea Tree facewash' - anyone!? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Might be a vague description and a long shot lol,
    I was given it a year or so ago but can't find the bottle anymore

Was a great scrub/face wash (whatever its called lol)

So the shape of the bottle is:

The actual bottle is greenish. Inside the face wash is a gel type substance that is green, smells of tea tree.

On the bottle, there is like an orange/peach type logo on the top right...its not an obvious brand (which is the problem)...so I can't remember much else!

Anyone, please? lol

ReputationRep:
    Superdrug!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeSiFiEd)
    Might be a vague description and a long shot lol,
    I was given it a year or so ago but can't find the bottle anymore

Was a great scrub/face wash (whatever its called lol)

So the shape of the bottle is:

The actual bottle is greenish. Inside the face wash is a gel type substance that is green, smells of tea tree.

On the bottle, there is like an orange/peach type logo on the top right...its not an obvious brand (which is the problem)...so I can't remember much else!

Anyone, please? lol
    Superdrug?

http://www.superdrug.com/Face-Wash/S...0ML/invt/81140

They've changed the design on the bottle since I last bought it but it may be what you're looking for... I'm pretty sure there used to be that orange logo you're describing.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like Superdrug's own brand stuff...

ReputationRep:
    Using tea tree products gave me a weird outbreak of spots for some reason But yeah you can probably get it from Boots or Superdrug. Try Bodycare as well.

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure there was no 'Superdrug' branding on it

ReputationRep:
    That said...I just found the brand on the Superdrug website anyway!

Kudos to all that were involved! lol

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by facetious)
    Using tea tree products gave me a weird outbreak of spots for some reason But yeah you can probably get it from Boots or Superdrug. Try Bodycare as well.
    it might have been too strong~
    Although I have spot prone skin, tea tree products (except for boots one which is weak) are too strong for me...always makes my skin ten times worse

But you really should only use teatree facial products if you have very bad spot prone skin anyway~
    I currently use the body shop's aloe range combined with the teatree lotion, although I'm going to try their seaweed mattifying day cream soon~

I've heard their seaweed range is good if you don't have sensitive skin but find tea tree too strong~

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cloudengel)
    it might have been too strong~
    Although I have spot prone skin, tea tree products (except for boots one which is weak) are too strong for me...always makes my skin ten times worse

But you really should only use teatree facial products if you have very bad spot prone skin anyway~
    I currently use the body shop's aloe range combined with the teatree lotion, although I'm going to try their seaweed mattifying day cream soon~

I've heard their seaweed range is good if you don't have sensitive skin but find tea tree too strong~
    Well I don't usually tend to get many spots, I've got generally clear skin, only tried Tea Tree facewash because I thought it would be good for the skin in general. But yeah after trying it, spots increased, so I just tend to make my own combinations of products now It's cheaper as well.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.