Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jndikum)
    If you're a stone and a half over then you're fat..looking at your height and your weight..you're not..
    well kiss my ass iam not overweight i just appear so the extra weight i put down is my fluctuated weight i have endotrimiosis and size 34 E boobs so yeah call me fat but im not overweight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    Fat people float better than thin people and so make great swimmers.
    had you ever been in the competitive sport of swimming you mite actually have a basis for that statement.....you cant do fly when your fat ....your arms wont get above the water and therefore you go slow. I think you will find that there has never even been a mildly overweight swimmer in the olympics

ReputationRep:
    Harsh..besides..I never see any fat olympic swimmers...point proven.

Well, if you dumped a fat person and a thin muscular person in the middle of a freezing ocean, the thin person would be the first to die. Not just because of buoyancy, mind.

(Original post by TIGTIG)
    whats the ER, you know nothing
    Wow TIGTIG, you dare to disagree with me on a subject I've done a damn site more work on than you. Infact you'll find that weight is actually very important. Muscles weigh more because they are denser. A big person will not be muscley, not unless they use the gym a freakish amount. Big people are fat. Their weight does matter, and it very much is related to size.
    And this ******** about it not mattering at a young age is so wrong I could scream. How your body is treated in your pubescent years has repurcusions for the rest of life. If you are fat at the age of 18 odds are very much on you will be at 40. And I'm not talking a bit of puppy fat (which you tend to lose at 16ish) I mean obesity. IT predisposes you to any number of diseases.
    And water retention!?! hahahahahhahahahaha
    Jesus Christ, where the hell are you reading this?
    Next you'll believe you can sweat yourself thin!
    J

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    had you ever been in the competitive sport of swimming you mite actually have a basis for that statement.....you cant do fly when your fat ....your arms wont get above the water and therefore you go slow. I think you will find that there has never even been a mildly overweight swimmer in the olympics

I was kidding. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    well kiss my ass iam not overweight i just appear so the extra weight i put down is my fluctuated weight i have endotrimiosis and size 34 E boobs so yeah call me fat but im not overweight
    hmm..fat...overweight..fat..over weight...big word..endotrimiois..k..something to do with..hmm..dunno..am not a doctor yet..yup..fat.. 34E...is that supposed to impress me?? If I kissed ur ass i'd get stuck in the blubber!

ReputationRep:
    no its not and i suggest you to get your facts right.....americans did not steal YOUR language, in fact we stole germanic grammer a wacked french vocabulary, slang terms from hawaii, and the newer elements of our language come from wut is fondly known as tex mex.

and we aren't stealing any oil
    No get your facts straight england stole the languages you proclaim america stole you then stole our language and tryed to improve it.
    if america are not steeling it what are they doing with it and why would iraqs blow oil refinories up if america are not stealing dont say its cause they are corrupt america are steeling it so iraqies are rebelling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foolfarian)
    Wow TIGTIG, you dare to disagree with me on a subject I've done a damn site more work on than you. Infact you'll find that weight is actually very important. Muscles weigh more because they are denser. A big person will not be muscley, not unless they use the gym a freakish amount. Big people are fat. Their weight does matter, and it very much is related to size.
    And this ******** about it not mattering at a young age is so wrong I could scream. How your body is treated in your pubescent years has repurcusions for the rest of life. If you are fat at the age of 18 odds are very much on you will be at 40. And I'm not talking a bit of puppy fat (which you tend to lose at 16ish) I mean obesity. IT predisposes you to any number of diseases.
    And water retention!?! hahahahahhahahahaha
    Jesus Christ, where the hell are you reading this?
    Next you'll believe you can sweat yourself thin!
    J
    AAHHH..well said..well said..lol.. (applauds)..joka

Well, if you dumped a fat person and a thin muscular person in the middle of a freezing ocean, the thin person would be the first to die. Not just because of buoyancy, mind.
    Yeh, the channel swimmers have all been a bit tubby. It's cos rules stipulate you can only have 1 lycra bathing suit on, and as much whale fat you can smear on.
    J

ReputationRep:
    Weight does fluctuate though due to changes in your body. i havent got any taller since I was 17 but I was 8 stone then and now i am nearly 10 stone. I'm not fat though I exercise regularly I am toned, its just that I now have hips and boobs. I was straight up and down when I was 17. I have quite big hips now and c cup boobs I was a late developer. I am practically the same clothes size though I can still fit into my prom dressI just fill it better

ReputationRep:
    from loss of body heat yes....but may i point out that we are not talking about body insulation but speed?

during swim practice in the winter (we practice in an outdoor pool) and it gets below freezing rite? so the guys have to get out periodicly and sit in their parkas.......lucky! so not having insulation can be a good thing

No get your facts straight england stole the languages you proclaim america stole you then stole our language and tryed to improve it.
    if america are not steeling it what are they doing with it and why would iraqs blow oil refinories up if america are not stealing dont say its cause they are corrupt america are steeling it so iraqies are rebelling
    You really need to spell check before you post messages. How can anyone take your opinion seriously when you talk about the english language with the grace of a granny fart
    J

ReputationRep:
    from loss of body heat yes....but may i point out that we are not talking about body insulation but speed?

during swim practice in the winter (we practice in an outdoor pool) and it gets below freezing rite? so the guys have to get out periodicly and sit in their parkas.......lucky! so not having insulation can be a good thing
    You're obviously not a scientist..and I thought you said you lived in Texas..winter my ass..

ReputationRep:
    my point is it wasnt yours to begin with! and why are you so bitter? we arent stealing oil.....for instance in the first gulf war we had the chance to steal natural gas from kuwait......we didnt take a drop! now why would we steal crude?

ReputationRep:

Insulation AND buoyancy.

ReputationRep:
    hmm..fat...overweight..fat..over weight...big word..endotrimiois..k..something to do with..hmm..dunno..am not a doctor yet..yup..fat.. 34E...is that supposed to impress me?? If I kissed ur ass i'd get stuck in the blubber!
    **** you no why wuld i wanna impress you i have big tits that make me look fat i am not fat though. what blubber?
    endometriosis is when say i have my period i produse to much so much infact the lining travels up my pelvis it maks me put on 7 sometimes nearly a stone on at that time . its not my fault.jurk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foolfarian)
    You really need to spell check before you post messages. How can anyone take your opinion seriously when you talk about the english language with the grace of a granny fart
    J

Haha.

ReputationRep:
    I was kidding. :rolleyes:
    sry i just read that

ReputationRep:
    You're obviously not a scientist..and I thought you said you lived in Texas..winter my ass..
    well it does get below freezing......i suggest you check a local texas weather channel.....and furthermore it snows! and guess wut? i live in a forest!!!!!! I dont own any horses! lay on the stereotypes

(Original post by viviki)
    Weight does fluctuate though due to changes in your body. i havent got any taller since I was 17 but I was 8 stone then and now i am nearly 10 stone. I'm not fat though I exercise regularly I am toned, its just that I now have hips and boobs. I was straight up and down when I was 17. I have quite big hips now and c cup boobs I was a late developer. I am practically the same clothes size though I can still fit into my prom dressI just fill it better
    Yeh when i came to uni I was 8.5 stone (im a 5'8/5'9 guy) 2 years on and I've beefed up a bloody lot, I'm x times stronger, can run without wheezing, and yet im now about 10st. and yet my BMI is at the low range of ideal. BMI isn't ideal, but it does very well. There are more accurate tests, but if you are an unfit blimp shaped guy/gal, then odds are you are overweight.
    J

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.