Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIGTIG)
    **** you no why wuld i wanna impress you i have big tits that make me look fat i am not fat though. what blubber?
    endometriosis is when say i have my period i produse to much so much infact the lining travels up my pelvis it maks me put on 7 sometimes nearly a stone on at that time . its not my fault.jurk
    YEA..right..i believe you.. you're only fat when you have your period..maybe its because you eat too many biscuits during that time..and it gets stuck in ur ass.. and ur belly.. and ur hips and what have big tits got to do with this endomoetriosis you speak of.. you speak a load of rat ****..now get ur facts sorted..then u can speak to me..hopefully u havent eaten ur pc by then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foolfarian)
    You really need to spell check before you post messages. How can anyone take your opinion seriously when you talk about the english language with the grace of a granny fart
    J
    rofwl LOL LOL LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ReputationRep:
    You really need to spell check before you post messages. How can anyone take your opinion seriously when you talk about the english language with the grace of a granny fart
    J
    i am partially dyslexic

(Original post by curryADD)
    my point is it wasnt yours to begin with! and why are you so bitter? we arent stealing oil.....for instance in the first gulf war we had the chance to steal natural gas from kuwait......we didnt take a drop! now why would we steal crude?
    (you dont really get drops of gas...)
    J

ReputationRep:
    Yeh when i came to uni I was 8.5 stone (im a 5'8/5'9 guy) 2 years on and I've beefed up a bloody lot, I'm x times stronger, can run without wheezing, and yet im now about 10st. and yet my BMI is at the low range of ideal. BMI isn't ideal, but it does very well. There are more accurate tests, but if you are an unfit blimp shaped guy/gal, then odds are you are overweight.
    J
    with E sized boobs thats pretty fat

i mean boobs are ALL fat

ReputationRep:
    (you dont really get drops of gas...)
    J
    that was my point......we didnt steal one barrel

i am partially dyslexic
    Ahhhh that old chestnut. Its surprising how many people bring that out when they get nailed on the spelling. It wouldn't be so bad, except people say 'partially dyslexic'. Now I'm a bad speller, and in the past have used that excuse myself, but lets face it, if you were rpone to illness you wouldn't say you were partially AIDS now would you.
    J

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhh that old chestnut. Its surprising how many people bring that out when they get nailed on the spelling. It wouldn't be so bad, except people say 'partially dyslexic'. Now I'm a bad speller, and in the past have used that excuse myself, but lets face it, if you were rpone to illness you wouldn't say you were partially AIDS now would you.
    J
    no you wouldnt

ReputationRep:
    Michelle won because she is fat, and the producers of the show were trying to show that they weren't shallow. Also the majority of viewers, and hence voters of pop idol are women, or gays. Therefore they will vote for blokes, or ugly birds, under the guise of " shes so nice ". No, she is not! She is ugly and fat. This is also why all of the fit birds get voted off in the earlier stages, and will never win a programme like like this. They might be nice people, but they will never be 'Pop idols'. Not that they would anywy of course.
    This thread seemed to have deviated somewhat to swimming so, er why swim when you can go in a boat? Or a submarine? That would be well cool. You could like shoot missiles at sharks and stuff. Or invade places. Like Wales. No one would care. You could just supply the population with sheep and they would do your bidding. Like when colonists used to light matches and fire guns in asia and africa and stuff, and the natives would think they were gods. Lime that film the man who would be king. Pretty good that is.

Pop idol is **** anyway. Except on the early stages when all of the crap people are on, and you can laugh at them, and the put-downs are much better, and more apt.

(Original post by curryADD)
    with E sized boobs thats pretty fat

i mean boobs are ALL fat
    Theres actually a lot of fibrous tissue under there (stops the sag) and the good old milk ducts and alveolars, o and lymph nodes a plenty.
    Has the consistancy and appearance of scrambled eggs though in some people.
    J
    "I like to cut open people's boobs..."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jndikum)
    YEA..right..i believe you.. you're only fat when you have your period..maybe its because you eat too many biscuits during that time..and it gets stuck in ur ass.. and ur belly.. and ur hips and what have big tits got to do with this endomoetriosis you speak of.. you speak a load of rat ****..now get ur facts sorted..then u can speak to me..hopefully u havent eaten ur pc by then.
    i dont eat **** sugar is a big no no i go running 2 times a day each time 3 miles i like pasta mainly i cant stand fried food big boobs love have everything to do with my condition i had hell durring puberty it made me abnormal you obviously a guy i started at the age of 9 compaires to average of 13 years

ReputationRep:
    Theres actually a lot of fibrous tissue under there (stops the sag) and the good old milk ducts and alveolars, o and lymph nodes a plenty.
    J
    yeah yea

ReputationRep:
    J

Don't forget the lactiferous ducts and tubules filled with rich and creamy colostrum!

ReputationRep:
    i dont eat **** sugar is a big no no i go running 2 times a day each time 3 miles i like pasta mainly i cant stand fried food big boobs love have everything to do with my condition i had hell durring puberty it made me abnormal you obviously a guy i started at the age of 9 compaires to average of 13 years
    i BET you do....especailly if your like a stone over the idea weight for your bone structure and height :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    How did they diagnose your endometriosis you are unlucky to get it so young. What treatment do they give you? Doesn anything help with the weight gain?

ReputationRep:
    J
    i am i have trouble with the ocasional spelling i miss words out
    i find it hard to read also i have dyslexia i say partially because i dont have it as bad as most do but yeah iam
    if you are partially aids you are hiv duuuuuuu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by janon)
    Michelle won because she is fat, and the producers of the show were trying to show that they weren't shallow. Also the majority of viewers, and hence voters of pop idol are women, or gays. Therefore they will vote for blokes, or ugly birds, under the guise of " shes so nice ". No, she is not! She is ugly and fat. This is also why all of the fit birds get voted off in the earlier stages, and will never win a programme like like this. They might be nice people, but they will never be 'Pop idols'. Not that they would anywy of course.
    This thread seemed to have deviated somewhat to swimming so, er why swim when you can go in a boat? Or a submarine? That would be well cool. You could like shoot missiles at sharks and stuff. Or invade places. Like Wales. No one would care. You could just supply the population with sheep and they would do your bidding. Like when colonists used to light matches and fire guns in asia and africa and stuff, and the natives would think they were gods. Lime that film the man who would be king. Pretty good that is.

Pop idol is **** anyway. Except on the early stages when all of the crap people are on, and you can laugh at them, and the put-downs are much better, and more apt.
    I thought you were funny until you mentioned the colonists..and no we didn't think you were Gods..we give you coffee and sugar on credit and you repay us by shooting us..then packing us in ships like sardines..thanks..

Anyways...I agree with you on the rest of the stuff tho..shoot at sharks..lol..joka.. yea that fat ugly mong on pop idol won it..no man is gonna buy her CD you know it..apart from the fat ones and the gays..and the women who think she's a 'real nice person'.. i bet she thinks she has a chance with a REAL man now..lol..hehe

ReputationRep:
    i am i have trouble with the ocasional spelling i miss words out
    i find it hard to read also i have dyslexia i say partially because i dont have it as bad as most do but yeah iam
    if you are partially aids you are hiv duuuuuuu
    no if you are hiv you are hiv

if you have aids you have aids

either you do or you dont

ReputationRep:
    I thought you were funny until you mentioned the colonists..and no we didn't think you were Gods..we give you coffee and sugar on credit and you repay us by shooting us..then packing us in ships like sardines..thanks..

Anyways...I agree with you on the rest of the stuff tho..shoot at sharks..lol..joka.. yea that fat ugly mong on pop idol won it..no man is gonna buy her CD you know it..apart from the fat ones and the gays..and the women who think she's a 'real nice person'.. i bet she thinks she has a chance with a REAL man now..lol..hehe
    the colonists when they were still doing that were still LEGALLY english

Whether she has it or not is something I don't wish to guess at, but endometriosis is a proper and often serious condition affecting upto 10% of women.
    Basically the endometrial cells appear in places other than the uterus, so when the sufferer has a period, the lining is shed from uterus (from where it exits via vagina) but the wayward cells may be anywhere, including the peritoneum. Of course the shed cells can go no where from here, and so accumulation occurs. But this can be serious if untreated, so I'd assume that tigtig has had a laparoscopy. or a partial one at least....
    J

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.