Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    i am....i just remember thinking that is so incredibly large its disgusting!
    34 E IS NOT DISSCUSTING WHAT SIZE ARE YOU OUT OF INTEREST

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIGTIG)
    34 E IS NOT DISSCUSTING WHAT SIZE ARE YOU OUT OF INTEREST
    ima B 32

ReputationRep:
    ima B 32
    now do you even bother bying a bra for boobs that small
    a D cup is average I'am 1 and half cups over I'm depending where i go to buy a bra also affects my size some places i'm a 34 DD It just depends
    maybe youre not measured right since 80% of women dont wear the right size i remember bieng 28 B in year7

ReputationRep:
    a D cup is average I'am 1 and half cups over I'm depending where i go to buy a bra also affects my size some places i'm a 34 DD It just depends
    maybe youre not measured right since 8o5 of women dont war the right size i remember bieng 28 B in year7
    erm in america B is average and E is so gigantic they dont even carry that size, my boobs are not small, and i would rather them be small than Es

ReputationRep:
    maybe youre not measured right since 80% of women dont wear the right size i remember bieng 28 B in year7
    i wear sportsbras

ReputationRep:
    i wear sportsbras
    and i wear a hamark or a set of cages LOL I mean no harm so I'll stop arguing I'am fattish so what

ReputationRep:
    and i wear a hamark or a set of cages LOL I mean no harm so I'll stop arguing I'am fattish so what
    ok bye

im starting to like you now.....its just when you talk all in caps i hate that.....im much more likely to be nasty

ReputationRep:
    34/36 C is actually the average bra size in the UK.
    I was a B cup until a few months ago actually and you do still need a bra especially for sports and stuff I certainly wouldnt not wear one unless I was a small A cup because it is bad for you not to keep them supported.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    I was a B cup until a few months ago actually and you do still need a bra especially for sports and stuff I certainly wouldnt not wear one unless I was a small A cup because it is bad for you not to keep them supported.
    I see. However, what does this have to do with Michelle winning something? Unless of course she won a padded bra or something I guess. Hmm would help if I read the first page hehe

ReputationRep:
    erm in america B is average and E is so gigantic they dont even carry that size, my boobs are not small, and i would rather them be small than Es
    E is not gigantic its got to be said i'd rather be a c or a d cup
    i'm more of a DD cup

ReputationRep:
    we might have gone a tiny weenie bit offtopic. I think the first page might actually be about pop idol. LOL

ReputationRep:
    according to marks and spencer and la stanza whom i worked for more women are inbetween c and d i cont know why there is no CC size it would make sence

ReputationRep:
    yeah it is isnt it?

ReputationRep:
    we might have gone a tiny weenie bit offtopic. I think the first page might actually be about pop idol. LOL
    LOL so do you think michelle winning was fair

ReputationRep:
    im tired no its 3am so bye

ReputationRep:
    LOL so do you think michelle winning was fair
    i dont kno...i dont watch it

sry for the delay, my comp was freezing up

ReputationRep:
    i dont kno...i dont watch it

sry for the delay, my comp was freezing up
    I don't watch pop idol, but i've read the papers, and listened to the radio, i'm in a way glad that she won, cos the ppl out there who think that an overweight girl can't get into fame, now can believe that they can. Its just nowadays everything is really based on appearance. Although i did want mark to win cos he's a walsall boy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    I don't watch pop idol, but i've read the papers, and listened to the radio, i'm in a way glad that she won, cos the ppl out there who think that an overweight girl can't get into fame, now can believe that they can. Its just nowadays everything is really based on appearance. Although i did want mark to win cos he's a walsall boy
    I don't watch it either but apparantly the whole of Scotland voted for her which is why she won. It's not about the singing, it's more political. Same with the eurovision song contest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    You're quick to believe hearsay aren't you Kelly clarkson was the winner of american idol - she's not fat.
    Guys there have been 2 US idols Kelly and some other big geezer thats black cant remember his name so yes you could say we are duplicating US- maybe this is just one example of americianisation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I see. However, what does this have to do with Michelle winning something? Unless of course she won a padded bra or something I guess. Hmm would help if I read the first page hehe
    lol

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.