Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    But Elliot Webb (from BRMB Radio Birmingham's Breakfast show) hijacked the Birmingham Wheel for 3 hours to make sure Marc won.

ReputationRep:
    Ah bless her. She is a lovely singer. Chris should have won the conest, because he was by far the most talented. But as always, the British public don't vote for the best ones. Crazy lunatics!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    Thats not a very fair, or nice, comment.

I don't think she should have won though. She only did because it was a case of who was better out of her or Mark, neither of whom should have been in the final 2 in my opinion. And what was that 'One Word; Winner' comment about (when interviewing the people in Scotland)?! Pete didn't even say that about her - he said that about Sam (who should have won!).
    rather who is the best at eating
    we new from the start

ReputationRep:
    the whale won, oh god

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    the whale won, oh god
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    At least it was a woman this time, as opposed to two guys running.
    dont forget beast

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    the whale won, oh god
    that is mean

she is nice-----------------nice and fat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    that is mean

she is nice-----------------nice and fat
    not mean, true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    not mean, true
    so you never noticed the sarcasm

ReputationRep:
    i wanted andy to win (my fav)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nafisa)
    i wanted andy to win (my fav)
    you fancied him didnt you?

ReputationRep:
    She was like a kareoke (how do you spell that anyway??) queen. Her voice is so nasal its awful and she wasnt in tune on anything she sang tonight. As for her new single who is that going to appeal to. The audience has to be the over 40s and the Scottish which is hardly what popidol is about. I think Sam, Chris and even Suzanne who are bound to also get record contracts, are all far more likely to have a decent pop career.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    you fancied him didnt you?
    didnt every girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nafisa)
    didnt every girl
    i dunno

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    She was like a kareoke (how do you spell that anyway??) queen. Her voice is so nasal its awful and she wasnt in tune on anything she sang tonight. As for her new single who is that going to appeal to. The audience has to be the over 40s and the Scottish which is hardly what popidol is about. I think Sam, Chris and even Suzanne who are bound to also get record contracts, are all far more likely to have a decent pop career.
    be such a pity

ReputationRep:
    ur not being fair. lets put her wait aside, and think about her voice, which is abolsoutely beautiful. shes got a rlly nice soothing voice and u jus wanna listen to it, she sings evry song beautifully and isnt jus gud at the RnB.

well dun to michelle. even tho i was hopin sam wud win

ReputationRep:
    good luck trying to put her aside.You must be strong.Thats a lot of weight

ReputationRep:
    cheeky!

ReputationRep:
    No-one on Pop Idols deserved to win. They were all crap. Whether it was Michelle, or Sam, or who the hell ever, they'd be history in like, a year anyway. Michelle probably got the sympathy vote. I heard they're throwing in a StairMaster along with her record deal as first prize

Only joking. Hehe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chimp_spanner)
    No-one on Pop Idols deserved to win. They were all crap. Whether it was Michelle, or Sam, or who the hell ever, they'd be history in like, a year anyway. Michelle probably got the sympathy vote. I heard they're throwing in a StairMaster along with her record deal as first prize

Only joking. Hehe.
    excuse me andy was good and dont get me started on sam he looks like a 10 year old lil boy...

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.