Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    Yes but you weren't making pathetic immature jokes about it!
    neither was i!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    neither was i!
    No sorry you weren't - it was Eric that was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    neither was i!
    Face it your only saying sorry because you dont want people to gang up on you...you can say that she was big in Michelles case because ultimatly that helped her win

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nafisa)
    Face it your only saying sorry because you dont want people to gang up on you...you can say that she was big in Michelles case because ultimatly that helped her win
    whats you point?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    whats you point?
    you cave in easily to pressure, you care too much about what people think of you etc etc

ReputationRep:
    you cave in easily to pressure, you care too much about what people think of you etc etc
    Maybe or Im trying to improve my post count with anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Maybe or Im trying to improve my post count with anything
    Maybe....

ReputationRep:
    Maybe....
    indeed...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    indeed...
    indeed indeed indeedy

ReputationRep:
    indeed indeed indeedy
    agrees

MICHELLE WON NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i personally think she only won because a) all of scotland voted for her and b) her weight worked in her favour
    She was awful, she couldn't sing quietly to save her life, (there are more than enough brilliant singers who are gorgeous, so what would give someone her size the edge?) and she dresses worse than my gran
    J

(Original post by foolfarian)
    She was awful, she couldn't sing quietly to save her life,(there are more than enough brilliant singers who are gorgeous, so what would give someone her size the edge?) and she dresses worse than my gran
    J
    O, and anyway i hated everyone in it except Andy
    J

ReputationRep:
    MICHELLE WON NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i personally think she only won because a) all of scotland voted for her and b) her weight worked in her favour
    well makes a change an overweight lady won rather than a steriotypical twig.SHE WON BECAUSE SHE WAS THAT DAWN GOOD AND DESERVED HER WELL ENGLAND ALSO MUST OF VOTED ALSO IF IT WAS JUST SCOTLAND THAT VOTED WELL ENGLAND IS BIGGER IN POPULATION
    SO I DOUBT NATIONALITY PLAYED A FAVOUR LOVE.
    why shouldnt her weight favour her it was time for a change around?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIGTIG)
    well makes a change an overweight lady won rather than a steriotypical twig.SHE WON BECAUSE SHE WAS THAT DAWN GOOD AND DESERVED HER WELL ENGLAND ALSO MUST OF VOTED ALSO IF IT WAS JUST SCOTLAND THAT VOTED WELL ENGLAND IS BIGGER IN POPULATION
    SO I DOUBT NATIONALITY PLAYED A FAVOUR LOVE.
    why shouldnt her weight favour her it was time for a change around?
    But she is hardly a good singer - she'll just encourage more big people to enter next time round, and also her idol image will indicate that it is not wrong to be big. But it is, there are so many people who are overweight and need to do something about it!!!! Sorry to be so blunt.

ReputationRep:
    Not to sound cynical, but was it because in america some fat person also won the show, and so in the bizzare fashion of duplicating everything in America, we must follow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Not to sound cynical, but was it because in america some fat person also won the show, and so in the bizzare fashion of duplicating everything in America, we must follow?
    The american winner wasn't fat, deary.

ReputationRep:

kelly wasnt fat????

or was i watching the wrong show?

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    The american winner wasn't fat, deary.
    Whoops. Somebody dropped a penny. Anyway someone told me one of the winers on something similiar to Pop Idol won.

ReputationRep:
    Whoops. Somebody dropped a penny. Anyway someone told me one of the winers on something similiar to Pop Idol won.
    You're quick to believe hearsay aren't you Kelly clarkson was the winner of american idol - she's not fat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    You're quick to believe hearsay aren't you Kelly clarkson was the winner of american idol - she's not fat.
    Matter of opinion really isn't it?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.