ReputationRep:
    i love my food its better than.............. is that a dissorder

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    PMT
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    have you ever considered that it may be an eating/medical disorder and not on purpose?
    She did say that she drank loads of alcohol. That can't help her weight!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    I don't have a problem with the image. I just think that it is rather unhealthy. Of course, if she plans to lose weight then thats very good and I'd be so proud of her for doing so.
    no its not youre unhealthy to think that.

ReputationRep:
    No.
    sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    And she has got a few teeth missing - signs of someone who doesn't really care about her health!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIGTIG)
    It most certainly is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    PMT
    yes i think so

ReputationRep:
    im gonna bet ya she will lose weight not to the point shes a twig but she'll do it like i did gradually because she dont give a **** what people think. people like you.fat peeps always get presurised to lose weight why should we do it because you feel we should i like being what everyone calls me 'fat'
    But then, Rik went on and didn't even care about losing any weight. What if Michelle thinks that well, if me being overweight or whatever you want to call it got me here in the first place, do I need to lose weight. I hope not though!

ReputationRep:
    It most certainly is.
    glad you agreed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Don't say that! Tigtig drinks too

ReputationRep:
    glad you agreed
    I was not referring to that. I was referring to people who are overweight being generally less healthy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    she only one cause every restaurant in the world voted for her because she is a good customer.
    heartless comment

ReputationRep:
    yes i think so
    you are fat, spelt with a PH of course.

ReputationRep:
    *ahem* Big boned
    hey buddi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    But then, Rik went on and didn't even care about losing any weight. What if Michelle thinks that well, if me being overweight or whatever you want to call it got me here in the first place, do I need to lose weight. I hope not though!
    rik is a prick is michelle as big as rik no shes not a size 32 shes only a size 22 thats not unhealthy it is unhealthy when your size 24/26

ReputationRep:
    being obese is unhealthy it puts extra strain on your heart its been proven

ReputationRep:
    Its not healthy, some people cant help their size I have a friend who goes to the gym 3 times a week is veggie doesnt really eat dairy products or sweets and chocolates and doesnt drink but she is a 16/18.
    But Michelle has lost weight since being on the programme which suggests that in her case it is overeating. I think it is unhealthy to be that large and it sets a bad example to kids. As much of a bad example as someone skinny. I also think she wouldnt have won the final if she was slim she won because she was different from the other girls and not in my opinion because she can sing. I also dont think she will have a lasting pop career but that is my opinion.
    I think that if you are at home you are welcome to do what you like, people know the health risks of overeating and so if they want to be larger than average then thats their decision and their deal. However I think if you put yourself in the public eye as Michelle has done you have to accept comments and criticisms on this issue. She put herself up for this so she cant expect people not to comment on her weight.

ReputationRep:
    you are fat, spelt with a PH of course.
    yeah thats my nickname PHATNAT. LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    hey buddi
    Whats up my Marsupial and avid swimmer.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.