Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIGTIG)
    yeah thats my nickname PHATNAT. LOL
    phat

ReputationRep:
    rik is a prick is michelle as big as rik no shes not a size 32 shes only a size 22 thats not unhealthy it is unhealthy when your size 24/26
    Calm down! I just wanted to say that I hope that she doesn't think that it's because of her weight that people voted for her, and therefore not careabout her weight or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    Its not healthy, some people cant help their size I have a friend who goes to the gym 3 times a week is veggie doesnt really eat dairy products or sweets and chocolates and doesnt drink but she is a 16/18.
    But Michelle has lost weight since being on the programme which suggests that in her case it is overeating. I think it is unhealthy to be that large and it sets a bad example to kids. As much of a bad example as someone skinny. I also think she wouldnt have won the final if she was slim she won because she was different from the other girls and not in my opinion because she can sing. I also dont think she will have a lasting pop career but that is my opinion.
    I think that if you are at home you are welcome to do what you like, people know the health risks of overeating and so if they want to be larger than average then thats their decision and their deal. However I think if you put yourself in the public eye as Michelle has done you have to accept comments and criticisms on this issue. She put herself up for this so she cant expect people not to comment on her weight.
    Thank you - you said exactly what I was trying to say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Whats up my Marsupial and avid swimmer.
    nm my english (and hopefully) posh buddi?

I WAS ONE OF THE TOP 30

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    phat
    the word phat is tacky

and xenon im glad to see you havent changed your avatar yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    nm my english (and hopefully) posh buddi?

I WAS ONE OF THE TOP 30
    well done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    Its not healthy, some people cant help their size I have a friend who goes to the gym 3 times a week is veggie doesnt really eat dairy products or sweets and chocolates and doesnt drink but she is a 16/18.
    But Michelle has lost weight since being on the programme which suggests that in her case it is overeating. I think it is unhealthy to be that large and it sets a bad example to kids. As much of a bad example as someone skinny. I also think she wouldnt have won the final if she was slim she won because she was different from the other girls and not in my opinion because she can sing. I also dont think she will have a lasting pop career but that is my opinion.
    I think that if you are at home you are welcome to do what you like, people know the health risks of overeating and so if they want to be larger than average then thats their decision and their deal. However I think if you put yourself in the public eye as Michelle has done you have to accept comments and criticisms on this issue. She put herself up for this so she cant expect people not to comment on her weight.
    i dont generally over eat but whan i get stressed i lose weight lets face it shelly could have had the same reaction than me.
    why cant people except people for people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Thank you - you said exactly what I was trying to say.
    critics (fatists) alike

ReputationRep:
    i dont generally over eat but whan i get stressed i lose weight lets face it shelly could have had the same reaction than me.
    why cant people except people for people?
    i dont kno....but food is my best friend also. its a good thing im in athletics or i would be overweight.....

i dont ever think theres been a time when ester has been bored sad or alone when she DIDNT eat

ReputationRep:
    critics (fatists) alike
    you whatnow?

ReputationRep:
    critics (fatists) alike
    fatists as in fascists, or fatists as in a group of people whom discriminate against *ahem* bigger boned people?

ReputationRep:
    fatists as in fascists, or fatists as in a group of people whom discriminate against *ahem* bigger boned people?
    lol!

ReputationRep:
    yeah fatists exactly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    lol!
    see he got it

ReputationRep:
    i dont think bigger boned is quite the right term

my mom says im big boned because for a girl......i have huge shoulders (bigger than me older brothers)

ReputationRep:

my mom says im big boned because for a girl......i have huge shoulders (bigger than me older brothers)
    she says this because i have big shoulders

ReputationRep:

lol have you ever watched southpark if not please do

ReputationRep:
    she says this because i have big shoulders
    Dont forget you are a swimmer. Therefore do you not build more muscle in your shoulders from all the training you must do?

ReputationRep:
    Dont forget you are a swimmer. Therefore do you not build more muscle in your shoulders from all the training you must do?
    it must explain why i have a big ass all the training it goes through

see he got it
    Well im a fatist and a smokist then. It isn't healthy. And whoever came up with some crud about it being ok cos shes 'only size 22/24', you should realise that anything over size 18 is getting really quite obese.
    And obese is the word to use, it's a clinical condition
    J

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.