Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foolfarian)
    Well im a fatist and a smokist then. It isn't healthy. And whoever came up with some crud about it being ok cos shes 'only size 22/24', you should realise that anything over size 18 is getting really quite obese.
    And obese is the word to use, it's a clinical condition
    J
    Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIGTIG)
    it must explain why i have a big ass all the training it goes through
    I do hope you are reffering to 'sitting down' as opposed to more, shall we say, dubious and pleasurable activities?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    I do hope you are reffering to 'sitting down' as opposed to more, shall we say, dubious and pleasurable activities?
    Before anybody starts, I am not reffering to sticking your finger up your bum.

ReputationRep:
    Dont forget you are a swimmer. Therefore do you not build more muscle in your shoulders from all the training you must do?
    must have....but it still makes me feel really bad! my whole family does that too.....like jen my cousin is a size four......im a size 8 so were digging around at me grandmas house and we find her wedding dress rite? so grandma comes right up and says it would look lovely on you jenna dear....but im afraid ester would rip out the seams......so me being hurt goes and slouchs off......it swallows jen its to big for me....and grandma is still saying stuff like im sure you are to big.....

i felt like ripping her fake dentures out!

ReputationRep:
    Juwel's had a bad influence on you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    must have....but it still makes me feel really bad! my whole family does that too.....like jen my cousin is a size four......im a size 8 so were digging around at me grandmas house and we find her wedding dress rite? so grandma comes right up and says it would look lovely on you jenna dear....but im afraid ester would rip out the seams......so me being hurt goes and slouchs off......it swallows jen its to big for me....and grandma is still saying stuff like im sure you are to big.....

Could be worse, you could be like the hulk or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foolfarian)
    Well im a fatist and a smokist then. It isn't healthy. And whoever came up with some crud about it being ok cos shes 'only size 22/24', you should realise that anything over size 18 is getting really quite obese.
    And obese is the word to use, it's a clinical condition
    J
    clinica not at a young age size doesnt matter weight does how do you guys know shes overweight she may be slightly but you talk about it being unhealthy??????????????????????? ????????????????????????????
    dont judge by size

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Juwel's had a bad influence on you.
    I always thought it was the other way round. Where is the little rascal?

ReputationRep:
    clinica not at a young age size doesnt matter weight does how do you guys know shes overweight she may be slightly but you talk about it being unhealthy??????????????????????? ????????????????????????????
    dont judge by size
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    :rolleyes:
    You look confused.

ReputationRep:
    LOL i dont like bum sex thank you no i was joking with you no i meant running

ReputationRep:
    dont judge by size
    Firstly, size does matter.

Secondly, size is proportional to weight.

ReputationRep:
    Before anybody starts, I am not reffering to sticking your finger up your bum.
    rofwl

yes my huge shoulders might have something to do with me being a flyer...... :rolleyes: ina nice way

ReputationRep:
    and xenon im glad to see you havent changed your avatar yet
    I reckon that my avatar might be hanging around for quite a while yet.

ReputationRep:
    Could be worse, you could be like the hulk or something.
    thanks

im a quite normal size

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    Tell that to Godzilla

ReputationRep:
    I always thought it was the other way round. Where is the little rascal?
    he came back today actually

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Timmy Tapeworm)
    Tell that to Godzilla
    your right size is everything

its the difference between medium and large

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)

Secondly, size is proportional to weight.
    not neccesseraly what about water retention as you all know michelle likes to drink im not going down biology here but drinking does cause this
    its why we get dehydrated

ReputationRep:

Size 4!
    You guys have different types of sizes right? Else, I'd be a bit worried.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.