Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    its the difference between medium and large[/QUOTE]
    what about arthritus, periods guys, i can put on 12 pounds before i start
    explain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Size 4!
    You guys have different types of sizes right? Else, I'd be a bit worried.
    ok it goes 2 4 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 20 22 24 26 28

goes up to about there

2 being somewut twiggy

4 being skinny

6 being slender

8 being an athlete

10 athletic with a bit of chub and so on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)

goes up to about there

2 being somewut twiggy

4 being skinny

6 being slender

8 being an athlete

8 doesn't sound bad at all.

ReputationRep:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/me...-p/3189930.stm

As I already stated some people are bigger if you are healthy you cant help the way your body works but in Michelles case from what I have seen in the media she is fat because she overeats and I am against that because it sets a bad example I dont think that she should become super skinny but I think she should be a healthy weight. My friend who is a size 16 has been told by the doctor that she should lose weight for her health so I am sure Michelles weight is unhealthy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIGTIG)
    not neccesseraly what about water retention as you all know michelle likes to drink im not going down biology here but drinking does cause this
    its why we get dehydrated

Er, whatever. Michelle is clearly massively overweight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)

goes up to about there

2 being somewut twiggy no walking dead

4 being skinny no walking zombie

6 being slender no twig

8 being an athlete anorexic

still too thin

ReputationRep:
    An American size 10 is a UK size 8 I believe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    Er, whatever. Michelle is clearly massively overweight.
    whats the ER, you know nothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    8 doesn't sound bad at all.
    no really its a pretty good size in america up about 12 your pretty good, no1 is gunna turn around and say uncommanly fat......prolly wouldnt if you were 14 either

i dunno its just people are weird and my grammy thinks that jenna is obviously better

ReputationRep:
    not neccesseraly what about water retention as you all know michelle likes to drink im not going down biology here but drinking does cause this
    its why we get dehydrated

Actually, no. Drinking inhibits ADH meaning we LOSE water.

ReputationRep:
    whats the ER, you know nothing

I am making a simple obsevation. Michelle is clearly overweight. The girl is huge!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/me...-p/3189930.stm

As I already stated some people are bigger if you are healthy you cant help the way your body works but in Michelles case from what I have seen in the media she is fat because she overeats and I am against that because it sets a bad example I dont think that she should become super skinny but I think she should be a healthy weight. My friend who is a size 16 has been told by the doctor that she should lose weight for her health so I am sure Michelles weight is unhealthy.

wtf she sings shes not eating mcdonalds on the microphone
    size 16 i would tell her doctor to get ****ed.i have been size 20 my doctor said nought size 16 is not cause for consern your full of ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    I am making a simple obsevation. Michelle is clearly overweight. The girl is huge!
    well yeah if its stirring up this much contraversy she probably really is that fat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    i never pee more when i get drunk must be me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    You've heard of American idol? Yeah well our version that you stole off us
    You've read the man who loved only numers?..that's where I saw that quote..three signs of senelity...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    just out of interest how does it affect adh

ReputationRep:
    wtf she sings shes not eating mcdonalds on the microphone
    size 16 i would tell her doctor to get ****ed.i have been size 20 my doctor said nought size 16 is not cause for consern your full of ****
    well she might be eating burger king

ReputationRep:
    Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by theone
    You've heard of American idol? Yeah well our version that you stole off us
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we dont care you stole big brother you stole our language and tried to improve it your countrie is steeling iraqs oil

ReputationRep:
    As i said the doctor has asked my friend who is a 16 to lose weight for her health and has given her a diet sheet my friend is 5ft 2. But ok my friend is shorter but Michelle is twice the size of her and the doctor said my friend is obese.
    You can use this site to check out your BMI
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/yourweight/bmi.shtml

Also clothes sizes dont always count for that much I am a size 10/12 and my friend is a 14 but she is taller and weighs less than me. i just have smaller hips and tops of my legs, she has a smaller top half than me. Size 16 may be ok for you but it isnt for my friend. It all really depends on your BMI

ReputationRep:
    just out of interest how does it affect adh

It inhibits it - stops it working. ADH is a hormone that - I'll try not to be too technical just in case (don't know what you study!) - opens water channels in your kidney so the water can go back into your blood. When you drink alcohol it stops the ADH from working so you lose all that water in your urine instead of reabsorbing some. This makes you dehydrated, which causes the symptoms of a hangover. Which is why you should always drink lots of water when you've had an alcoholic evening, to try to combat the dehydration!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.