Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wear/8473974.stm

'During a previous hearing, next door neighbour Rachel O'Connor told the court she was frequently late for work because she overslept having been kept awake most of the night.
    She said: "The noise sounds like they are both in considerable pain. I cannot describe the noise. I have never ever heard anything like it."'

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

Asbo for noisy sex

ReputationRep:
    why is it funny - i am sure you would be pissed off if someone was making noise - whatever the source- an it was affecting you life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clubber Lang)
    why is it funny - i am sure you would be pissed off if someone was making noise - whatever the source- an it was affecting you life
    Who said it was funny? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I heard about this. Pretty ridiculous story tbh.

I guess if she says that she cant control her noises, what can you do? Deny her sex with her husband?

Although after looking at her, i cant say that i would be sympathetic for the husband if that is what they decided to do

ReputationRep:
    nah its funny cos its sex
    do you not realise how embarassing that would be? having to go to court because you moan too loud during sex?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fynch101)
    nah its funny cos its sex
    do you not realise how embarassing that would be? having to go to court because you moan too loud during sex?
    tbf that woman doesnt look like she is embarassed by much - she has already been told to stfu multiple times.

ReputationRep:
    tbf that woman doesnt look like she is embarassed by much - she has already been told to stfu multiple times.
    yeah but that doesn't matter. you would be embarassed surely? Shes just a freak thats all.

ReputationRep:
    I think it just proves that no one is too ugly for sex

ReputationRep:
    double glazing :/

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who looks like that shouldn't be allowed sex.

ReputationRep:
    this story brings the lols

ReputationRep:
    sound proof the house so its like what airport hotels are, if shes louder than a jet, sell your house and move.

seriously though, i cant see how anyone couldnt control themselves during sex, or at least abstain from it at night or, do it at a different time of the day so the neighbours cant complain about lack of sleep.

ReputationRep:
    Can't she just be made to wear a muzzle during sex? More or less looks like a dog, so i see no problem in her wearing one.

:creep:

ReputationRep:
    While I was reading the story I kept thinking "Her husband must be good in bed"....lol.But really how can anyone make that much noise during sex?. Its beyond me.:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Wonder's how she put up with it for so long.

That's not all that happened multiple times. :rolleyes:

(Original post by Annie72)
    While I was reading the story I kept thinking "Her husband must be good in bed"....lol.But really how can anyone make that much noise during sex?. Its beyond me.:confused:
    :nah: Probably has a pin, and she just likes making noise. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Can't she just be made to wear a muzzle during sex? More or less looks like a dog, so i see no problem in her wearing one.

:creep:
    Oh burn!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.