Turn on thread page Beta

I don't know what to do next year!! Help ! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am going into 3rd year next year also my final. One of my best friends at uni has let me down to live with next year. My current house mates are all moving on. One offered me to live with him but I have lived with him for 2 years now and quite frankly had enough. There is also another problem which is that I am gay and my current house mates which are all lads don't know and I don't intend on telling them. I want to live with people that know about me so I can stop hiding it and live my life the way I want.
    I do have another friend but currently wait I am currently waiting for a decision from her!!

I have reapplied to change Unis next year to make a new start in a fresh city. Applied to Manchester & Liverpool. Do you think this is a good idea and who would I live with there.

I just don't know what to do any advice ??

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you get a place on your own? A self-contained flat or something - really good for peace and quiet when studying.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2010
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.