Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey there,

so is there anyone else attending the assessments centre for the stores programme?

if so lets chat.....

i know its in february, march but we gota start talking now!

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to the assessment centre on 4th March 2010 for the Trainee Management Programme. When's everyone else going and where?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djojobabe)
    Is yours the graduate scheme or a level one? Is it for the stores programme?
    hi could someone tell me what this is about?im really looking for a job in Tesc, what is this assessment center about? any help?

ReputationRep:
    I am going for the A-Level option, just waiting for my date for the Assesment Centre now. Not sure what to expect!

ReputationRep:
    I've gone for the A-level option aswell, and I received my date today. Mine is on the 11th March on the outskirts of Hatfield. Anyone else got their date?

ReputationRep:
    Still no date yet. Hope they let me know soon! I'm anxious to get this last bit over and done with now!

ReputationRep:
    hey i've just got an email saying i've got my assessment day on 3rd of march at middlewich, anyone else there?

ReputationRep:
    I'm at middlewich on the 15th of March. Getting exited now! Good luck for Tomorrow tom92r, let us know how it goes!

ReputationRep:
    Change of plan, they have moved my Assessment Centre to the Prestwich Store - still on the 15th, wonder if it's anything to do with the announcement that Middlewich Depot is closing??

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting to hear back from my assessment centre, its taking soo long! Anyone else found out?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Jayman, I did my assessment centre on the 10th Feb and still haven't heard anything back, when did you do yours? I emailed/called but still nothing!:mad:

ReputationRep:
    The last assessment centre was on the 4th March, so I'm hoping they'll be in touch soon!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it was the graduate options, didn't realise they were still going on until the 18th. That would explain a lot lol.

ReputationRep:
    hopefully ull get to find out soon. Did you have to arrive the day before hand and if so, what happened the day before the assessment centre. I am arriving the day before my assessment centre and have not been told anything other than to get a taxi to the venue

ReputationRep:
    Yeah hopefully, sounds like they'll probably let us know when everyone has completed the assessment. I arrived on the day, so can't help you there sorry. I just had to be there for 8.30 in the morning at the venue, which was a hotel. I travelled by train you see as I was lucky to have family nearby. I've seen other posts though that said if you arrive the night before you get to meet the assessors etc? Don't quote me on that thought. Just go on what you've been told. Good luck with it, try not to be too nervous keep smiling and be confident in yourself! Also take the opportunity to ask the assessors lots of questions!

ReputationRep:
    Had mine today. Went OK I think. good luck to everyone else.

ReputationRep:
    Assessments are goin on until the 31st of March. Well thats wat we were told last week at ours. Its a long day, drink plenty of caffine. I think people will hear by April whether they are sucessful or not. Its a long wait. Al the best xx

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I attended the assessment centre on 3rd of March in Hertfordshire and I am SURE they said we should have found out by the following Friday which would have been the 12th I had no idea that there were still so many assessment days left! x

ReputationRep:
    Hey Nicky, I did mine on the 10th Feb and still haven't been told. I've emailed them, rang them and left messages and still nothing so annoying!

ReputationRep:
    Really!? Argh bet you're so frustrated now!! I'd just like to know so I can decide what i'm going to do if I haven't been successful! Good luck for when we eventually find out!! x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Articles and guides:

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A-Z of careers Advice on choosing a careerCV writing helpCovering letter helpInterview tips

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Quick links:

Unanswered career sector and employment threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.