Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know it's driving me mad! I've emailed and left a message on the answerphone but still nothing and yet I've heard plenty of other people have been told?! Strange! I'm just hoping it'll come any day now but who knows? x

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I've only heard about those who were unsuccessful so I really don't know! They must be waiting now until all the assessments are completed, just seems strange that they'd tell some and not others? x

ReputationRep:
    Hey, same here! i attended on the 3rd March in Hertfordshire and they said we would find out the following Friday... but nothing!
    Have a little panic everytime i open my emails!
    Just wanna know! Have emailed but they havent replied.

ReputationRep:
    I feel a tiny bit better now that i know i'm not the only one!! Hopefully we'll all have got on it and then this stress will have been worth it! x

ReputationRep:
    Fingers crossed! Let us know as soon as you hear haha can't wait to be put out of our misery one way or another eek! x

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys - Im so excited i got an email today saying ive been accepted onto the graduate scheme!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Has anyone else heard?
    Good luck :-)
    x

ReputationRep:
    Hey congratulations that's brilliant news! Unfortunately no I haven't heard which is getting very annoying! At least others are hearing though, this is good news! I'll be watching my email like a hawk eek! Are you on the stores programme then? x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah im sure you'll heard soon :-)
    Its just horrible waiting isn't it!! Well i sent them an email a couple of days ago... then got this today so, phew!
    Yeah im on the stores programme, did my assessment day 3rd march
    x

ReputationRep:
    Lisa! That's brilliant news!! Congratulations Hopefully it wont be too long till i hear now, i just want to know either way! xxx

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I attended the assessment centre on 2nd march at hertfordshire and heard back yesterday that i got it!! only after I had emailed them asking what was going on tho, so maybe worth a try if your still waiting?

The email said I have to meet with my group pm to talk about my career so far and what my aspirations are, did anyone else get this too??

ReputationRep:
    I've emailed them twice and heard anything! Gonna get someone from my store to ring them cos they're blatantly just ignoring me ggrrr so annoying! Congrats to everyone who got through though some good news at last! And yes they do like to take their time lol x

ReputationRep:
    I emailed them again this morning for the 2nd time and i've still not heard anything! I feel like I can't get on with anything because I just want to check my emails every 2 seconds ha! Im getting really frustrated now too x

ReputationRep:
    Aw Nicky!! I'm sure you'll hear soon :-)
    they didn't email me until the evening so you might hear later
    let us know when you find out!
    x

ReputationRep:
    I've just called them and they said all responses have gone out already which is strange? Sounds like there are a fair few people who still don't know? Anyway she said she hadn't seen my name anywhere not good! She's gonna call me back soon, fingers crossed argh so scared! x

ReputationRep:
    seriously! well i still definately do not know! that's odd well if I haven't heard anything by tonight i'll ring them tomorrow as i don't want them to have just missed my name! x

ReputationRep:
    which number did you use to call them on? i've just got an answer machine, i want to ring them now!

ReputationRep:
    I think they've made a bit of a screw up, forgotten some people by the sounds of it wonderful! Just hope they get back to me today it's killing me not knowing arrrgghhh! x

ReputationRep:
    01707678404 it's the number for Lucy Hoyle, the other one always goes to answerphone so pretty useless, rang my store manager and asked for another number lol good luck! x

ReputationRep:
    thanku just rang got the answerphone though but atleast she must be around! i know tell me about it, it's so frustrating! well let me know if you hear anything! xx

ReputationRep:
    Yeah exactly! Argh it's so annoying, I've been waiting about an hour now and no call back meh! I just wanna know! x

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Articles and guides:

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A-Z of careers Advice on choosing a careerCV writing helpCovering letter helpInterview tips

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Quick links:

Unanswered career sector and employment threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.