Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I want to do something really nice for my boyfriend, any ideas please? Watch

Hey
    My boyfriend and I have been together for about 2 months now and I would love to do something special that we can enjoy together. We both love the outdoors if that's any use.

And before anyone says sex, done it, many many times, as started as friends with benefits, so kind of want to show him a completely different side to my personality and have fun with him. We're both 19, so can drink etc.

If anyone has ideas? Thank you!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Well from the limited information you provided and my own knowledge, i can only suggest a drunken outdoor bj? Just seems like this combines all your interests.....

ReputationRep:
    ha! how about camping in the woods?! which admittedly might lead to 'drunken outdoor bjs'

ReputationRep:
    Cheeky finger up his bum next time you make love?

no of course they arent all my interests. I just cant put them on because he uses this site and he will know its me if I describe myself and him to a tee, obvs!
    By we can drink, I meant that I'm not 16 and can go into a bar, rather than I like being gattered all of the time-I dont.
    Any other ideas? Ta! x

ReputationRep:
    well seeing as you like the outdoors and stuff, are you near a river? rent out a boat and make up a picnic and a bottle of wine that'd be nice and romantic (and you could always have sex on the boat if its really neccesary! )

(Original post by NW86)
    well seeing as you like the outdoors and stuff, are you near a river? rent out a boat and make up a picnic and a bottle of wine that'd be nice and romantic (and you could always have sex on the boat if its really neccesary! )
    thats a really nice idea thanks

ReputationRep:
    I agree with camping. Go on a train (or in a car if you can drive), and go somewhere random. Spend the day walking around (if you go near a beach, you can sit and watch the sunset), and then pitch up a tent on a nearby campsite. You can share a bottle of wine, etc if you wish, or just snuggle up together.

ReputationRep:
    Depends how much you like the outdoors in the Winter season lol

I mean, you could go walking somewhere a little more strenuous, then when you get to the top, have a picnic and a drink of something special as a "we made it" gift - in both senses of the meaning.

Orrr... Go for a bike ride to somewhere a little secluded with a good view and watch over the stars together.

Maybe make him something, like a little book of reasons why you like him, all decorated and that?

Alright, I'm just listing what I did for my ex lol

ReputationRep:
    In the wood, get wood up your bum.

(Original post by DarkWhite)
    Depends how much you like the outdoors in the Winter season lol

I mean, you could go walking somewhere a little more strenuous, then when you get to the top, have a picnic and a drink of something special as a "we made it" gift - in both senses of the meaning.

Orrr... Go for a bike ride to somewhere a little secluded with a good view and watch over the stars together.

Maybe make him something, like a little book of reasons why you like him, all decorated and that?

Alright, I'm just listing what I did for my ex lol
    lucky ex... I was this creative for my ex as well, but this guy is far less creative so he's less fun..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    lucky ex... I was this creative for my ex as well, but this guy is far less creative so he's less fun..
    It depends what kinda guy he is too.

You could cook a meal together, bake a cake, do some arts n crafts which ends up in a paper ball fight, make a collage, write a poem, a song if you're musically talented, a slideshow of photos, draw some pictures of the future, go walking with a treasure hunt map where you've pre-planted 11 reasons why you like him, make them out of red card in heart shapes, deco them etc.

Yeah, I'd like to think she was pretty lucky lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.