Turn on thread page Beta

Higher English - 'Questions on both passages'. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CT_Scan)
    I did 3, should've probably done more but it went okay- hoping for around 35...
    I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo happy english is over, did you do holy willies prayer ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefany-a)
    I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo happy english is over, did you do holy willies prayer ?
    No, I had it prepared but my 2 poems were kind of a back up to my drama and novel and perfect questions came up for them so thankfully I didn't have to write about it. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefany-a)
    i only did 6, how did you find it ?
    Not too bad, I ended up finishing the paper, minus the 5 U/E Question at the end with 40 minutes to spare. That meant I ended up writing about 5 pages just for that question. I bet I don't even get full marks XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CT_Scan)
    No, I had it prepared but my 2 poems were kind of a back up to my drama and novel and perfect questions came up for them so thankfully I didn't have to write about it. What about you?
    no mine either, I wrote about it in the prelim and got 20 something abd the question on atmospere was perfect for it. But I wrote of the jaguar since I knew wayy better Iam so glad it didn't come to holy willie

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Applying to university
Uni match

Find your perfect match

Our tool will help you find the perfect uni course for you

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.