Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    pple say its unnaturall cus its not wat nature wants .. u have penises and vagina's for a reason..lol
    dont really get the point of touching appendages u already have?.lol

ps. y do pple say ur'e homophobic when u say u dont like gays?.. "homophobia" translates to fear of homosexuals.. wat if u just dont agree with the process.. how does that make u scared?..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yellowmonkeyman)
    Yup. Paedophilia, whilst "natural", is something that is generally accepted as being socially unacceptable. (For obvious reasons).
    Kinda like pooping on the carpet, or public nudity.

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't care less whether being gay is considered natural or not, but using paedophillia as a counter argument against it is so retarded it's untrue. Paedophillia is disgusting, evil and illegal incase anyone else wishing to use that pathetic argument has forgotten.

ReputationRep:
    Humans are part of nature. We are as much animals as anything else.

If homosexuals were being convinced via synthetic means to be homosexuals, we'd have a different issue. As it is, they are naturally attracted to the same sex. Hence being natural.

Also note the absence of choice. One big (non) argument is to say homosexuals choose to be so. This is not (generally) the case, in the same way heterosexuals do not choose to be heterosexual.

(Original post by Yellowmonkeyman)
    Yup. Paedophilia, whilst "natural", is something that is generally accepted as being socially unacceptable. (For obvious reasons).
    And yet completely incomparable to two consenting adults in a homosexual act/relationship. A child 'caught up' with a pedophile is extremely unlikely to have consented to it (Stockholm syndrome excluded)

ReputationRep:
    By "unnatural", I think they mean that a person's anus is not ideal to have a penis put inside it, whereas a vagina is.

It'd be unnatural in the same way that a human eating grass is unnatural, or a human living underwater and coming up to breathe every so often, the way a dolphin does, would be unnatural, or a sheep eating meat would be unnatural - it's the use of one's body for a different purpose to those it is suitable for.

Of course, that doesn't automatically make it "wrong", but I think it illustrates what someone might mean if they say that homosexuality is "unnatural".

Whether you believe humans were created as we are by God, or whether we developed as a result of evolution - the point is that anuses did not develop for the purpose of accommodating penises, in the same way that our stomachs developed for the purpose of accommodating food.

ReputationRep:
    Stop posting irrelevant ****.

ReputationRep:
    **** no go in ass :P

ReputationRep:
    Wow, that guy really seems to hate himself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by w04andia)
    **** no go in ass :P
    I bet it goes in yours:mmm: :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tazarooni89)
    By "unnatural", I think they mean that a person's anus is not ideal to have a penis put inside it, whereas a vagina is.
    Dude that's anal sex. Hetero couples do that too. And we can take this line of reasoning one step further. The clitoris is not meant for stimulation, it is merely a byproduct of the temporary hermaphrodite condition we go through during .. gestation?

And a person's mouth is not ideal to have a penis put inside it, whereas a vagina is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amirahaha)
    Dude that's anal sex. Hetero couples do that too. And we can take this line of reasoning one step further. The clitoris is not meant for stimulation, it is merely a byproduct of the temporary hermaphrodite condition we go through during .. gestation?

And a person's mouth is not ideal to have a penis put inside it, whereas a vagina is.
    Yes, I agree with you. What's your point?

I've given a definition of "unnatural", and you've given m a few examples of things that are "unnatural" according to this definition. I don't see what your point is

ReputationRep:
    Well! straight boys hate the thought of have things go up their bum, that's why they do prison rape so their inmates know who's the bloke and who's the *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by near_comatose)
    I bet it goes in yours:mmm: :ahee:
    *resists aaarrggh.... urge to stoop to 'near_comatose's' ....uurrrgghh level

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ......?)
    It's not unnatural since it occurs in nature.

this

ReputationRep:
    The major religions want us all to be popping out babies because apparantly the truth is subject to majority opinion, hence homosexuality is "unnatural".

ReputationRep:
    its not unatural people dont just decide to eb gay its like hormones and chemicals and stuff ...stuff thats natural

ReputationRep:
    I'm not saying anything....

ReputationRep:
    The 'unnatural' argument is such a fail one. Considering the fact that clothes are unnatural, as are electric lightbulbs and pretty much anything in day-to-day life. Only people who are living naked in a forest and eating like monkeys can say that something unnatural is wrong - otherwise, H.Y.P.O.C.R.I.T.E.

ReputationRep:
    Because when you *** in someones arse it doesn't make a baby.

ReputationRep:
    Because sex is primarily for procreation.
    It does not involve the fundamental experience of otherness across gender.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.