Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Reasons for homosexuality being unnatural? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamrules247)
    In a massive minority of animals. It doesn't happen in our closest animal reletives either (ie chimps).

Also, why do you think you have the right to use the flag of the International Brigades?? Did you fight in the spanish civil war or make some sort of useful contribution to it? No you didn't, did you?

Hasn't been observed
    isnt the same as 'doesn't happen'.

No i did not, however i'm expressing the sentimentality that when a government won't take action against facism, the people should organise and take action theirselves.

and as for the 'right' to use a flag......since this is a student forum, and the flag has therefore been made available for use by students your point should surely be taken up with TSR, not those who use it......unless you know any students who fought for the republicans in the spanish civil war?

do you make some sort of useful contribution to britain? i think not - you're clearly merely a 'keyboard warrior'...fighting electoral campaigns to the end of being in a model parliament

you're pathetic
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    They are unable to propagate their genes. (unless they use a surrogate)

Its not unnatural seeing as it occurs in nature, it just has atypical evolutionary advantages.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
    T
    People like you are the reason I simply won't give Liberals the time of day or any respect. I'm ignoring everything I've been taught here by society or my parents. If you have sexual attraction to children, you ARE an odious individual. However, don't act on it and there won't be a problem.

Bottom line it though, I don't care whether they act on it or not, paedophilia IS wrong and disgusting. There IS something wrong with it and if you choose to justify it (just the mental aspect, not the actual molestation) then something has gone wrong with your psych.

I can't believe there are self appointed Gandhis on this site who actually rationalise this train of thought. Madness!
    I'm far from being Liberal, I can just sympathise in seeing that their attractions can't be helped and shouldn't be treated as dirt for such (I don't condone it if I'm giving that impression).
    It's a fetish like countless other things, and I don't want to label someone with these tendencies as being a 'disgusting excuse for a human'.
    But putting thought into practice IS repugnant I agree.

ReputationRep:
    This post just made my Retard-O-Metre explode. Congratulations. Please don't quote me again.
    Dude, relax. It is natural. Google it. If you accept homosexuality, than why shouldn't you accept Paedophilia. If you don't accept Paedophilia acts than thats another thing. Just provide a good argument, and don't resort to such half-hearted responses.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    Really? I've only heard of male penguin couples looking after chicks, and males sexing each other to show dominance, but not a proper relationship. :confused:
    http://www.newscientist.com/article/...-liaisons.html

ReputationRep:
    homosexuals are gay

/thread

ReputationRep:
    People like you are the reason I simply won't give Liberals the time of day or any respect. I'm ignoring everything I've been taught here by society or my parents. If you have sexual attraction to children, you ARE an odious individual. However, don't act on it and there won't be a problem.

Bottom line it though, I don't care whether they act on it or not, paedophilia IS wrong and disgusting. There IS something wrong with it and if you choose to justify it (just the mental aspect, not the actual molestation) then something has gone wrong with your psych.

I can't believe there are self appointed Gandhis on this site who actually rationalise this train of thought. Madness!
    Dude, where's your point?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frieza)
    You opened up a thread just to advertise how taking it into the pooper is natural?
    You are clearly not intelligent since you think that anal sex is the same thing as homosexuality. For this reason, I think you should refrain from making further comments.

ReputationRep:
    It's Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greens)
    You are clearly not intelligent since you think that anal sex is the same thing as homosexuality. For this reason, I think you should refrain from making further comments.
    lol did you join tsr just to say dat lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamrules247)
    In a massive minority of animals. It doesn't happen in our closest animal reletives either (ie chimps).
    Ahem.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo#...ocial_behavior

ReputationRep:
    It's Adam and Eve, not Adam and Jeff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Dude, where's your point?
    Why, are you also going to tell me that thinking about shagging children is ok and it's only the act is wrong. I'm so close minded blah blah blah?

ReputationRep:
    I agree that its unnatural but so is monogamy and the use of contraception - both unnatural acts that I wholeheartedly endorse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonjon123)
    Dude, relax. It is natural. Google it. If you accept homosexuality, than why shouldn't you accept Paedophilia. If you don't accept Paedophilia acts than thats another thing. Just provide a good argument, and don't resort to such half-hearted responses.
    You need lessons in grammar. I neither accept homosexuals nor paedophiles. And will remain this way, and will go out of my way to slew liberals and gays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by halfoflessthan50p)
    I agree that its unnatural but so is monogamy and the use of contraception - both unnatural acts that I wholeheartedly endorse.
    Contraceptions are unnatural. The same is arguably true of monogamy. though I would have to do a bit of research on that. I don't see, however, how homosexuality is unnatural. It exists, after all, in nature.

ReputationRep:
    Why, are you also going to tell me that thinking about shagging children is ok and it's only the act is wrong. I'm so close minded blah blah blah?
    No; I know better than to engage rationally with someone who lacks the capacity for abstract reasoning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yuppie20)
    You need lessons in grammar. I neither accept homosexuals nor paedophiles. And will remain this way, and will go out of my way to slew liberals and gays.
    It's attitudes like this that cause me to worry about our society.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yuppie20)
    I neither accept homosexuals nor paedophiles.
    No one cares.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greens)
    No one cares.
    You obviously do, though.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.