Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anon or delete please.

I've been with my boyfriend just over 6months and recently I've started having dreams in which I cheat on him they're not regular and its only happened a couple of times within the last 2months ish and its not anybody I know in the dream and I feel really guilty when I wake up! I'm not even attracted to anybody else and I really do love my boyfriend so I have no idea why these dreams are even occuring!

Has anybody else had this? Or am I jsut a little bit crazy? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I have the same kinda dreams too. My relationship is an LDR so I think it's just my subconcious telling me I crave attention/affection and it just happens to be some guy I nearly got with 2 years ago. Always the same guy in every dream too lol.

They're only dreams.

ReputationRep:
    As long as it's not real life, then I wouldn't worry! Everyone gets it

ReputationRep:
    its a dream, its no big deal

ive had loads of dreams where my bfs cheated on me, its not a problem because its not real life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Nope, I have the same kinda dreams too. My relationship is an LDR so I think it's just my subconcious telling me I crave attention/affection and it just happens to be some guy I nearly got with 2 years ago. Always the same guy in every dream too lol.

They're only dreams.
    Hey, do you have a boyfriend by any chance?

It's just I've never seen you mention anything about him if you have.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, dispel that silly idea of yours and move on...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pedrobear)
    Hey, do you have a boyfriend by any chance?

It's just I've never seen you mention anything about him if you have.
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    you need to stop dreaming of me...cmon your bf wont be happy..plus ive boned you twice now thats enough..:p:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2010
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.