Turn on thread page Beta

Cheating on bf in dreams? :S watch

Anon or delete please.

I've been with my boyfriend just over 6months and recently I've started having dreams in which I cheat on him they're not regular and its only happened a couple of times within the last 2months ish and its not anybody I know in the dream and I feel really guilty when I wake up! I'm not even attracted to anybody else and I really do love my boyfriend so I have no idea why these dreams are even occuring!

Has anybody else had this? Or am I jsut a little bit crazy? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I have the same kinda dreams too. My relationship is an LDR so I think it's just my subconcious telling me I crave attention/affection and it just happens to be some guy I nearly got with 2 years ago. Always the same guy in every dream too lol.

They're only dreams.

ReputationRep:
    As long as it's not real life, then I wouldn't worry! Everyone gets it

ReputationRep:
    its a dream, its no big deal

ive had loads of dreams where my bfs cheated on me, its not a problem because its not real life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Nope, I have the same kinda dreams too. My relationship is an LDR so I think it's just my subconcious telling me I crave attention/affection and it just happens to be some guy I nearly got with 2 years ago. Always the same guy in every dream too lol.

They're only dreams.
    Hey, do you have a boyfriend by any chance?

It's just I've never seen you mention anything about him if you have.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, dispel that silly idea of yours and move on...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pedrobear)
    Hey, do you have a boyfriend by any chance?

It's just I've never seen you mention anything about him if you have.
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    you need to stop dreaming of me...cmon your bf wont be happy..plus ive boned you twice now thats enough..:p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.